Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Please lets make sure we DO NOT do a Matic V.2.....

the only difference will be that we will be buying him back in 2 years time for 35 million, instead of simply DEVELOPING talent.

Why cant we as a club simply do that?

The problem with always trying to buy talent and develop them elsewhere by countless loans, is that most of the time, their loan club values them more than you in the end, and the player loses his connect with Chelsea, or simply develops to such an extent, where he is almost there as a player, but coming back to Chelsea would mean they would be sitting on the bench, and not 1st choice.

Now, while no one just deserves to be first choice at Chelsea, other clubs in Europe rate this player as their first choice capable, and a player gets to flourish abroad in the CL, become a star, but alas, not at Chelsea.

So we will buy early, loan him here and there, earn a few million when selling, and still be the side that is losing.

Lukaku being sold or exchanged, or even loaned again will be a massive failure for us as a club.

If no player who joins Chelsea when they are young actually make it in OUR OWN team, thats just an embarrassment for us. I.e. buying talent and assisting its development, then not having faith in that talent when it comes to actually using it for ourselves.

Basically, just like it is with Managers in England, as Tim sherwood said, "he's not english", owners like going for foreign guys for whatever reasons.

With us, it seems to be buying players who are not experienced in England, instead of giving someone who has done well in English leagues for 2 seasons in a row, and bullied the big boys in the BIG games.

I know i have gone off point a bit at times.

But Bottomline : Lukaku must be playing for Chelsea next season.

Do you want to win the Title next season? If yes, then he must be a Chelsea player next season.

Blaming Lukaku for choosing to go on loan last season and not wanting to fight for his place against 3 strikers (especially in a WC) is just ridiculous.

He asked to leave the club when apparently he 'bleeds blue'.

Sometimes I really don't get the logic of some posters. Lukaku has finished his second season in the PL, he's experienced enough, he's young, he knows how to score goals, he bleeds blue, and he's probably the biggest striker prospect atm. But for some reason people want him loaned out again and us to buy someone like Mandzukic to play as our 2nd striker (The main reason he'll leave Munich is him being degraded to that 2nd striker's spot but fuck logic...).

What is the better combination of strikers in your opinion? Costa and Lukaku or Costa and Mandzukic? Which combination offers more variety and ultimately which combination has a higher chance of helping us win games?

He has time on his side and that's a good thing because he could certainly improve his all-round play. A one-two combo of him and Costa would be a definite upgrade on this season, but to me they're very similar players. Mandzukic actually gives us an option off the bench to really change the way we attack teams.

If there's one player out on loan and whom we need it's Lukaku who should be in our squad when the summer transfer window closes.

Not if we get Costa and Mandzukic.

We needed him last season but he asked to leave. It's his own fault at the end of the day.

He asked to leave the club when apparently he 'bleeds blue'.

What is the better combination of strikers in your opinion? Costa and Lukaku or Costa and Mandzukic? Which combination offers more variety and ultimately which combination has a higher chance of helping us win games?

He has time on his side and that's a good thing because he could certainly improve his all-round play. A one-two combo of him and Costa would be a definite upgrade on this season, but to me they're very similar players. Mandzukic actually gives us an option off the bench to really change the way we attack teams.

Not if we get Costa and Mandzukic.

We needed him last season but he asked to leave. It's his own fault at the end of the day.

The best combination would be Costa and someone like Firmino (good eye for goal, solid playmaking skills, can play as striker or #10 depending on situation)

As for Lukaku, he should come back after the World Cup ready to fight for a place at Chelsea....simple as that

You are so clueless and narrominded that it just forces me to insult you. Im trying to resist though..really hard.

But I guess some people just cant think logically. Its not your own fault though.

a word of advice put him on ignore I did ,, omly one of three in 4y but its worth it

I said started.

I know exactly what you said. Make all the excuses for him that you want but the guy was getting chances.

You are so clueless and narrominded that it just forces me to insult you. Im trying to resist though..really hard.

But I guess some people just cant think logically. Its not your own fault though.

And you're a little keyboard warrior who can't debate without resorting to insults, usually calling people retarded.