Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

If we can get 35m, i sell him and reinvest that into another cf.

I said last season, Lukaku was no where near ready or good enough to lead the line here.

Right now, hes not as well.

If he wants to start, etc, I would sell him asap at his peak price.

How could we get 35m if he's not good enough to lead the line here?

Selling him already would be stupid, he's still a youngster, people tend to forget.

How could we get 35m if he's not good enough to lead the line here?

Selling him already would be stupid, he's still a youngster, people tend to forget.

Not really.

We got a substantial amount for KDB who barely played here.

Selling him wouldnt really be stupid, if he thinks hes too good to be our 3rd striker and other teams might use Lukaku better than us.

Not really.

We got a substantial amount for KDB who barely played here.

Selling him wouldnt really be stupid, if he thinks hes too good to be our 3rd striker and other teams might use Lukaku better than us.

I'm not talking about making a profit, I'm talking about keeping a potentially very good striker, who's only 20 years old.

He'd be a perfect 2nd choice striker next season, not sure why you think he'd be 3rd choice.

I'm not talking about making a profit, I'm talking about keeping a potentially very good striker, who's only 20 years old.

He'd be a perfect 2nd choice striker next season, not sure why you think he'd be 3rd choice.

because eto and torres can lead the line better and we are probably bringing in a new cf.

because eto and torres can lead the line better and we are probably bringing in a new cf.

Oh lawd, so now suddenly Eto'o and Torres are better fits :rolleyes:?

Eto'o has been decent lately after being abysmal before Christmas, Torres is fucking Torres.

Besides Eto'o has a 1 year contract, very little chance he'll be playing here next season. And yes, we will bring in a class CF, that's why Lukaku would be a perfect 2nd choice.

Oh lawd, so now suddenly Eto'o and Torres are better fits :rolleyes:?

Eto'o has been decent lately after being abysmal before Christmas, Torres is fucking Torres.

Besides Eto'o has a 1 year contract, very little chance he'll be playing here next season. And yes, we will bring in a class CF, that's why Lukaku would be a perfect 2nd choice.

Lukaku doesnt lead the line well.

Eto does and Torres at least tries to these days...

They were always better fits for Mourinho. Eto, unless he gets a big payday somewhere else is probably going to resign for another season.

If anything, it would be new cf, eto/torres and lukaku, with maybe torres or eto and ba leaving.

Lukaku doesnt lead the line well.

Eto does and Torres at least tries to these days...

They were always better fits for Mourinho. Eto, unless he gets a big payday somewhere else is probably going to resign for another season.

If anything, it would be new cf, eto/torres and lukaku, with maybe torres or eto and ba leaving.

Well, I believe you have a very distorted view on the quality of our strikers, but your opinion is yours, let's leave it at that then :dunno:

Well, I believe you have a very distorted view on the quality of our strikers, but your opinion is yours, let's leave it at that then :dunno:

o, its not my opinion.

Its how mourinho dealt with the situation.

If he actually thought lukaku was ready or good enough to be the backup this season, he would of never went out on loan... He never started a game at CF and even schurrle got run as CF.

So, pretty much I dont think lukaku leads the line well and the fact i dont think jose favors lukaku.... Those 2 reasons are why I think if we get a good bid, we should just sell him than.

o, its not my opinion.

Its how mourinho dealt with the situation.

If he actually thought lukaku was ready or good enough to be the backup this season, he would of never went out on loan... He never started a game at CF and even schurrle got run as CF.

So, pretty much I dont think lukaku leads the line well and the fact i dont think jose favors lukaku.... Those 2 reasons are why I think if we get a good bid, we should just sell him than.

Lol, no. He asked for a loan himself lad, a pretty well known fact.

In fact, I'd think he'd do very well in our current setup, he's deadly on the break. People are so fickle, he's been a scoring machine for much of a season and a half, now he's injured and had a bit of a dry spell and suddenly he's worse than our current strikers?

Lol, no. He asked for a loan himself lad, a pretty well known fact.

In fact, I'd think he'd do very well in our current setup, he's deadly on the break. People are so fickle, he's been a scoring machine for much of a season and a half, now he's injured and had a bit of a dry spell and suddenly he's worse than our current strikers?

Doesnt matter if you ask for a loan...

had hazard, oscar asked for a loan, would they have given it to them? If your a significant part of the managers plan, they would never let you go out on loan...

UNLESS, you werent......

O, I never had high hopes for Lukaku, so im not one of the fickle ones and I always said last season, this idea of lukaku leading chelsea for this season was crazy and impossible.

Doesnt matter if you ask for a loan...

had hazard, oscar asked for a loan, would they have given it to them? If your a significant part of the managers plan, they would never let you go out on loan...

UNLESS, you werent......

O, I never had high hopes for Lukaku, so im not one of the fickle ones and I always said last season, this idea of lukaku leading chelsea for this season was crazy and impossible.

OR, José realised he'd be better off developing in a subtop club starting most games rather than having to deal with 3 competitors for 1 spot, which would've reduced his playing time significantly?

How couldn't you have high hopes for a teenager outscoring seasoned strikers playing for a very mediocre team? Then again, you feel Ki would be a very good player for Chelsea so your judgement isn't really viable :(