Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Mate, then he will get distributed the role of Demba Ba today. Do you think that will satisfy him if he had another year of 15+ PL goals?

I agree with most things that are said about Lukaku around here, and that he might not have been ready for Chelsea this season . But as long as Chelsea keeps buying world class strikers, there is no point for him to stay as technically he gets outclassed by all the names that are coming to your mind now. And we know what Mourinho wants to achieve with the attacking compartiment of his team.

The matter is quite complicated.I really don't know what will happen but its better to remain patient and optimistic.

Why is he at Everton?

Because you sent him on loan, José. I don't understand what he's trying to say here. The decision to loan someone out lies with the manager.

If he had plans for Lukaku this loan deal would have never happened, even if he asked for a loan himself.

Why is he at Everton?

Because you sent him on loan, José. I don't understand what he's trying to say here. The decision to loan someone out lies with the manager.

If he had plans for Lukaku this loan deal would have never happened, even if he asked for a loan himself.

Obviously he did something wrong and pissed off Mourinho

Why is he at Everton?

Apparently we've got to wait for him to tell us, because Jose doesn't seem willing to. God knows what the fuck Jose is playing at because it seems remarkably petty, essentially calling out a player for NOT saying something to the media when the ultimate decision should rest with him.

Apparently we've got to wait for him to tell us, because Jose doesn't seem willing to. God knows what the fuck Jose is playing at because it seems remarkably petty, essentially calling out a player for NOT saying something to the media when the ultimate decision should rest with him.

Jose made the wrong decision and doesn't like being reminded of it. Lukaku going out on loan was not up to the player - all Jose had to do was tell Lukaku that he was saying and loan out Ba instead. Slating Lukaku in public looks pathetic.

Why is he at Everton?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8957603/premier-league-romelu-lukaku-asked-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-for-move

^this. People really going overboard with mistake this and mistake that. You need more PR Romelu.

I know he asked for it. He could've said no and tell him he'll have enough games for Chelsea this season. Instead we buy an old guy and fail to sell an average player in Ba.

It's not like Romelu is criticizing José in the press? I can't help but feel he's a bit bitter, because he realised he's made a mistake in loaning out his best striker.

I know he asked for it. He could've said no and tell him he'll have enough games for Chelsea this season. Instead we buy an old guy and fail to sell an average player in Ba.

It's not like Romelu is criticizing José in the press? I can't help but feel he's a bit bitter, because he realised he's made a mistake in loaning out his best striker.

Ow well, the season is still long. Storm in a glass of water, I believe. Time will even out these hiccups.

That's quite a childish remark from José. Out of nowhere really.

Maybe he talks to much yes, but who should know more about when to speak and when to shut up? A 20 year old boy or a 50 year old manager?

I don't know why a manager would publicly chastise his players after an annoying question from a journalist.

How strange to put Lukaku in public on the spot like that.

If you think he should talk less to the media ... give him a call and tell him so.

If you are not happy with what he said in the media ... just say that in public, nothing else, and give him a call making that clear.

Hitting out to your own 20 year old player on loan, hard to understand.

Obviously he did something wrong and pissed off Mourinho

Obviousley you are clueless if you think a player lukaku is loaned out because "he did something wrong and pissed off Mourinho".

I suggest you, and everyone here who is paranoid (that means people who read a twitch status made by someone named Agent34324234 and trust it with their life) should just get real.

As usual, people are making this a way bigger deal than it really is.

According to Lukaku, the club hasn't been in contact for a couple of months.

Last season he made a point of saying that the club would talk to him about what they wanted him to work on. If Mourinho wants to give him a friendly reminder about something, why doesn't he talk to the lad?

This all seems remarkably poorly handled.