Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Shame his technique is still so poor. Not only his ball control or first touch but his shooting & passing technique are both laughably poor.

He's scoring goals on his pace/aggression/strength alone. He needs to expand his arsenal even further if he's ever going to succeed at the highest level. Not every team will leave themselves vunerable on the counter.

Shame his technique is still so poor. Not only his ball control or first touch but his shooting & passing technique are both laughably poor.

He's scoring goals on his pace/aggression/strength alone. He needs to expand his arsenal even further if he's ever going to succeed at the highest level. Not every team will leave themselves vunerable on the counter.

The lasts stats on him in the media were quite on about him being efficient. I think he is despite being a tank. But there is perception. Guys like that do not look elegant. But do they have to be flair kinda guys?

He is more than you and some on this forum give him credit for, i tend to believe.

Technically he looks a wreck, efficiency wise he outdoes RVP according to those stats (goals/played minutes). And the kid performs (Anderlecht/WBA/Everton). I have seen the argument on this thread he 'doesnt progress' and that is just a hoax.

With him: technique is always going to be a worry, but he might be Tha Shit too.

Charmootahs :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He's a donkey techincally, he still has alot of room for improvement in that area. It's not because of his size or physique either the likes of Llorente, Ibrahimovic, Klose, Drogba etc are all of a similar build and had excellent technique.

Just an observation. Calm down.

He's a donkey techincally, he still has alot of room for improvement in that area. It's not because of his size or physique either the likes of Llorente, Ibrahimovic, Klose, Drogba etc are all of a similar build and had excellent technique.

you may think he is a donkey but i KNOW you are an ass

Klose does not fit that list at all. Just Saying.

Similar build? :-s

We'll never know until he gets a chance ... but will he ever? Don't think so ... not under Mourinho anyway

It's not only Mourinho though. How many youngsters got a chance under previous managers? It's hard to givje inexperienced youth a chance when they have 5 other multi-million pound signings ahead of the player as well as your job being in danger after every "bad" result.

inexperienced youth

But can you still call Lukaku inexperienced youth? I know he's only 20 but he's already played 4 seasons of first team football. Last year he was nearly BPL top scorer. For how much longer can people call him inexperienced?

If Chelsea think that Big Rom doesn't suit our game, they need to be honest with him and just let him go. He deserves that much, having supported Chelsea all his life.