Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

9. Romelu Lukaku

BlueLion.
Followers 4

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 26m

Lukaku will join #Atletico Madrid on a season-long loan, with the official announcement coming after the World Cup. #CFC (El Confidencial)

Could do good for him. Simeone is a good coach and in Spain he could develop his technique as it is more important than physics there.

Is he going over there without signing an extension to his contract?

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid not a lot of you will have seen the interview (let alone be able to understand a single word they say ). So here's the summary of the most important things that have been said: He's feeling

Big words from Drog.

Wrong shirt at the wrong moment Romelu

Posted Images

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer 26m

Lukaku will join #Atletico Madrid on a season-long loan, with the official announcement coming after the World Cup. #CFC (El Confidencial)

Could do good for him. Simeone is a good coach and in Spain he could develop his technique as it is more important than physics there.

He would score a shitload of goals there. There are so many garbage teams in LaLiga.

But fabregas is even worse then kdb and mata in defending and he just bought him.....

Cesc Fabregas played in one of the best teams pressing the oponent team in the history of football - Guardiola's Barcelona. And did it well.

ANd Cesc is a lot better than KdB and Mata as a football player.

• Like 3

Cesc Fabregas played in one of the best teams pressing the oponent team in the history of football - Guardiola's Barcelona. And did it well.

ANd Cesc is a lot better than KdB and Mata as a football player.

Not according to Barcelona fans.

He's slow, and lazy in defending.

• Like 1

i have a lot of friends that are barca fans and they said the same thing....

However, cesc is not good in defending and rather slow, but i think he is still better than mata and kdb by a landslide

Based on the last 2 seasons where everyone is lazy and slow. THey can't say bad things about Messi, Xavi and Inista (about Iniesta they can't have something to say because he always played well but the other 2...). They thought they were like Real Madrid in the 50's and 3 years latter they are a joke of a team. They need to blame some players like Alexis, Pique, Dani Alves or Cesc.

But for example the last year of Guardiola there, Barcelona just won the cup against Mourinho, but the team still had that amazing pressing and Fabregas did it as well as others.

FOr example according to anyone that saw KdB playing for Chelsea he is not only lazy but he is also a really limited football player that did nothing in the games he played.

• Like 2

I doubt it - but that's an interesting factor to consider ;)

heheh it will be dumb to send him on loan when he has only two years left in his contract.

So we would start the season with (assuming no further transfers)

- Costa

- Torres

- BA

Yeah could do with shipping out Torres/BA and bringing a better player... I would take Remy or Bony - think they both offer an upgrade on what we have..

Or my dream - promote Bamford and see him become a Worldie! ;)

• Like 1

Ow well, they make great strikers. We could really benefit from that tbh. I think this would be a good loan option actually.

It still stings Torres will keep being around another season though.

I see what you did there. :Goober:

• Like 1

bullshit deal if we are actually loaning him out while keeping ba and torres. fucking hopless.

There goes our dream of winning the premier league.

If Costa is injured, i really cant expect BA or Torres being able to do anything out of the ordinary to win us matches.

After Torres' World Cup tap in blunder, i really cant imagine him scoring for us even in the easiest situation.

If we do loan out Lukaku, and dont get a proper second choice striker, its over already.

BRING BACK DROGBA!

• Like 1
  • Jase changed the title to 9. Romelu Lukaku