Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Really impressed with the work Martinez has obviously been doing with him, hes looking better in terms of link up and holding the ball up.

He praised Rom's link up play a few weeks ago and I feel he will keep getting better under Martinez because at West Brom he was really playing in a counter attacking system which we really don't play and now hes playing in a team that like to have possession similar to how we want to play and he is a vital part of that Everton team. Martinez will help him tactically as well as he had done with Moses and McCarthy at Wigan who are now better footballers for that.

Next season he should be part of the squad, for sure. If he'd stayed with us for another year and hadn't scored as many goals as he is for Everton then people would be saying hes a one season wonder or hes shit like they did in his first season after he struggled to get used to English football.

It's been hard seeing him out on loan and scoring for fun for the baggies and toffees ///

waiting for him is like waiting for Xmas and unwrapping presents ... this time Xmas wil be next August around my birthday ..

just going to have to be patient and enjoy the time till then .. :blue scalf:

One of the biggest surprises has been Lukaku record. In his first season at Chelsea he was a pain to watch, back in 11/12 season. Yeah, he only played few minutes, but when he did he made me wonder "This kid is really bad".

In Brazil we call this kind of player "grosso": a guy that does not have a lot of skills but can't stop scoring. Must part of his PL goals are ugly ones but his record is there and it speaks for itself. He scored for WB and is scoring for Everton, so scoring for Chelsea is just a natural thing to happen.

One of the biggest surprises has been Lukaku record. In his first season at Chelsea he was a pain to watch, back in 11/12 season. Yeah, he only played few minutes, but when he did he made me wonder "This kid is really bad".

In Brazil we call this kind of player "grosso": a guy that does not have a lot of skills but can't stop scoring. Must part of his PL goals are ugly ones but his record is there and it speaks for itself. He scored for WB and is scoring for Everton, so scoring for Chelsea is just a natural thing to happen.

Gerd Muller never scored pretty goals yet he is the most prolific striker in history

the most amazing thing happened to me on sunday.

if there if any indian around, he/she ll vouch for me when i tell u that football is not that popular sport around here. specially in the generation older to mine (i am 21). its only now that football has started getting any popularity here and it is still light years behind cricket.

anyways to get to the point, my father and i were just watching some television on sunday and i switched on eveton vs tottenham for sometime. after watching for 10 minutes, my father looked at an everton player and exclaimed, "THATS YOUR PLAYER, RIGHT?". he was obviously refering to ROMELU LUKAKU (who else), and he had thought that lukaku was actually Didier Drogba (who he knows, i simply love).

it was a pretty nice moment for me. :)

Hope he can continue Drog's legacy in the years to come.