Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Well, I tend to disagree. Lukaku didn't really show me anything in the preseason games ( I didn't watch the asian ones). I don't really understand how you can view him above both Ba and Torres, since both have more experience and both have actually played first team for Chelsea.

Also, Lukaku doesn't even start for Everton nor did he start for most of the matches with West Brom (and who was his competition for both teams?) If lukaku can't start for either teams, why should he gotten a chance to start for Chelsea?

Because he scores goals.

I don't agree with Courtois' repeated loans to Atletico either. The longer he spends time in one place (Madrid) the more settled he'll be. It's even more worrying considering Real Madrid's current goalkeeping situation. Casillas looks like he's on the way out and Lopez is no spring chicken. I think it's almost certain Real Madrid will make a move for him in the next couple of seasons. If we don't call him back next season or at least loan him to a Premier League side (preferably London based) then I don't see him ever playing for us.

Also I can't say I agree with your comment about Chelsea players getting hyped. It seems to me it's only the players who don't play that get hyped. The rest of our squad cops praise and abuse in equal measure, and don't even get me started on the comments about Torres and Mikel.

And yet he's disappointed when given (admittedly few) opportunities in the first team against top flight opposition. His performance against Bayern was absolutely shameful (and I'm not talking about the missed penalty), and he was ineffective in his cameo appearances in the League as well. If he was banging in goals for us I would understand your position, but if his expectation is that he's our first choice at age 19 without having ever proved himself at a top side then we'd be well to be rid of him. Sturridge was shown the door for the same reason. Drogba had to fight for his place in his first season with us, and I don't see why Lukaku should be any different. I really can't understand this idea that playing for WBA or Everton is the same as playing for Chelsea. It's much easier to score goals when teams are trying to take three points from you rather than one. Also, asking WBA about his loyalty does nothing to endear Lukaku to me. I'm a Chelsea fan; I don't want him to be loyal to WBA or Everton.

He had the chance to try and break into our first team this season. He requested a loan, and the club obliged him. We've done absolutely nothing wrong by him.

He requested loan himself ? Are you for real ?

Well, I tend to disagree. Lukaku didn't really show me anything in the preseason games ( I didn't watch the asian ones). I don't really understand how you can view him above both Ba and Torres, since both have more experience and both have actually played first team for Chelsea.

Also, Lukaku doesn't even start for Everton nor did he start for most of the matches with West Brom (and who was his competition for both teams?) If lukaku can't start for either teams, why should he gotten a chance to start for Chelsea?

Sorry, but you are wrong. Did our other strikers show anything in pre-season? No. Lukaku was our best striker. He is on loan at Everton and I hope he does well but how could you actually say he does not start for Everton? facepalm.gif It was one bloody game. That is expected and plus eh completely changed the game when he came on. He is clearly going to be the no.1 striker there so your point you made there about him not starting because of one game is ridiculous. I can guarantee you he will start against Newcastle on Monday night. Everton have been crying out for a striker who can score goals and now they have one.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Did our other strikers show anything in pre-season? No. Lukaku was our best striker. He is on loan at Everton and I hope he does well but how could you actually say he does not start for Everton? facepalm.gif It was one bloody game. That is expected and plus eh completely changed the game when he came on. He is clearly going to be the no.1 striker there so your point you made there about him not starting because of one game is ridiculous. I can guarantee you he will start against Newcastle on Monday night. Everton have been crying out for a striker who can score goals and now they have one.

He didnt start for West Brom.

And your assuming he's going to start for Everton....

In addition, what exactly did Lukaku do in the preseason?

It's one thing to excel on a midtable team, but its another thing to excel for Chelsea where most teams are going to park the bus versus us.

Lukaku should of went on loan to Swansea and learned a thing or 2 from Landrup.

It's one thing to excel on a midtable team, but its another thing to excel for Chelsea where most teams are going to park the bus versus us.

Outscore the rest of the other striking options we have with ease?

He was on the bench sometimes for WBA for tactical reason. He started many as well. Lukaku will be the main starter at Everton no doubt about it. He will not start every single game but the majority of them he will as Martinez said himself that he is the missing piece of the jigsaw. Also what did Lukaku do in pre-season? Scored more goals than all our strikers. That is not my main point anyway. My main point is you sayng he does not even start for Everton is so oblivious. It was one game and that is expected but you will see him in the starting line up more often than not but when he comes of the bench he is also an additional weapon.

Where was that ? Most likely in Sydney´s newspaper only ?

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/09/13/lukaku-i-want-an-everton-win

He recalled: "I had a call about 7 or 8pm from my agent saying there’s a possibility that I could leave and I said ‘yeah, okay, that’s fine’, because at some point I need to play and play as much as possible. I made the right decision and I spoke with [Kevin] Mirallas as I was in the same room with him for the whole evening and he explained about how things were going."

Also, leave comments about Australia out of it. I don't even live in Sydney, and it just makes you look ignorant and immature.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/09/13/lukaku-i-want-an-everton-win

He recalled: "I had a call about 7 or 8pm from my agent saying there’s a possibility that I could leave and I said ‘yeah, okay, that’s fine’, because at some point I need to play and play as much as possible. I made the right decision and I spoke with [Kevin] Mirallas as I was in the same room with him for the whole evening and he explained about how things were going."

Also, leave comments about Australia out of it. I don't even live in Sydney, and it just makes you look ignorant and immature.

And prior to it ? Don´t be so naive.

Well I am not 100% sure on whose choice it was but it would seem weird if it was Lukaku's after he said he wanted to stay from the beginning. When we were linked with Eto'o and Rooney he relished the challenge and told several sources he wants to fight for his place regardless of who we bring in.

Doesn't even start? He played one game when you made this post... Nice one.

Lol, so much bullshit in one post.

Lukaku had more starts and minutes than long

Scored 5 goals, torres and ba scored 1 with more playing time.

Lukaku is exceling at everton right now, which is a top 5-6 team.

Just watch cricket.

Lol, so much bullshit in one post.

Lukaku had more starts and minutes than long

Scored 5 goals, torres and ba scored 1 with more playing time.

Lukaku is exceling at everton right now, which is a top 5-6 team.

Just watch cricket.

LOL.

Are you the kid that thought KDB was going to start over Oscar last season too? LOL

Don't give me no belgian homerism. Also, LOL, to everton being a top 6 team that just lost to fullham and took 4 games to notch a victory.