Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

And that is what he will need to do to lead our line. Our club only accept the best, especially young players. Just being decent won't cut it anymore. Remember Sturridge had a brilliant loan at Bolton then still came back and be our sub.

Yes he will have to score 20 goals in the remaining 33 matches to prove his worth.

Like I said, at our club only the very best young players get to stay because we got a lot of talented young players, being talented is not enough anymore. I know wasn't being specific with a striker just pointing out 1-2 obvious names. Maybe Jose does but like I said it all depends on his form. Potential is not enough.

Only the very best?

Right now you have a 33 year old who used to be fantastic and might be still decent/good, a 29 year old who's been shit for 3 years now, and a spare who's average at best.

Only the very best?

Right now you have a 33 year old who used to be fantastic and might be still decent/good, a 29 year old who's been shit for 3 years now, and a spare who's average at best.

Because atm the bery best is not available, I was meaning standard level of player. Players like Rooney...etc is available next summer.

Bad news, Lukaku's new agent is the infamous Mino Raiola. Expect him to start touting Lukaku all over Europe to try and get his client the best possible contract and squad status available, be it at Chelsea or at some other top club.

Edit: Fuck the internet, apparently it was only a fake instagram account. Had all the same pics as the real one. Seriously, why do these people bother making shit up? :lol:

alen hansen ; "out of the 4 chelsea strikers, lukaku is the best and for some reason, chelsea let him go on loan". says it all does not it?

Yeh, it just doesn't add up.

He scores 17 goals for a decent West Bromwich team and instead of giving him confidence & easing him into the first team..

We decide to loan him out to Everton...

Well, whom to blame here for letting Lukaku to go out on loan again ?

I would say, the inability to get Rooney led to sign questionable Eto´o & Lukaku is out again.

As seen, Chelsea had problems breaking down Everton. If Lukaku was there, balls could have been pumped up to him, he would have helped, in my view.

If we had bought a benzema/higuain/rooney etc type player I wouldn't mind. I don't think the loan will do lukaku any harm at all in fact it will probably do wonders for him.

But when we are struggling there is no reason why he couldn't lead the line for us. He has got to be at least as good as the rest with the other advantage of being really young and able to improve greatly.

after seeing etoo's brilliant performances, i think the lukaku to everton deal should be made permanent. i mean why do u need a striker who can fight for headers, hold the ball up, stay in the box and be a poacher.

lukaku is useless- lets sell him...

From what I have seen, Lukaku isn't ready yet. His link up play, turn, and movement are not Chelsea quality yet, let him play and develop a little more so we can have a 21 year old beast next season. It's only gonna do him good.

It Will be the same every year. Next season falcao or Hulk Will come iń and be thé sole striker. Think thé board learned their lesson, actually hé had decent opportunities this year with no real big incoming competition, if it wasnt for that E-t-oh-no I'm almoust retired transfer.

in his 38 appearances for wba, he scored 17 goals, assissted 4. wba finished 8th out 20 team. that too in PL.

kdb in his 34 appearances for werder bremen, scored 10 assissted 10. werder finished 14th out of 18 teams.

yet somehow lukaku is not ready for us despite having the most hopeless strike force but kdb is a messiah despite having the likes of mata, oscar, hazard, moses, and buying schurlle and willian. now i have got nothing against kdb and he has seemed a real good player of what i have seen of him so far, but i simply dont understand what people mean when they say "lukaku is not ready." i mean how? sure if we had bought rooney and had torres as backup then loaning him would be understandable, but how does loaning our best striker out of the current crop help us? simply perplexing.