Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He's not even playing on Saturday, so don't tell me he wants to 'win'.

He needs to use his brain, this is not the first time he's said something without thinking.

No he didnt say this without thinking, he was talking to everton fc tv. Saying anything else will warrant an unhealthy reception from the fans

He should have sought advice from an expert on how to answer it in a political manner to keep both sets of supporters sweet. On the other hand it was unprofessional of Everton TV to ask that sort of question anyway.

Or we should all stop caring about these pointless little quotes. Seriously, who cares?

Political manner..

Good on him for answering a question honestly. I like footballers who are honest so I'm not sure why people want "political answers' to prevent their feelings from being hurt. ^_^

Some people really need to worry about real problems.

What a disgrace! I hope he flops at Everton and we sell him next season to a mid table PL team where he belongs!

Who really cares? I don't see what the problem is. Everton have him on loan for the season and that is who he will be striving hard to get results with. Is he going to play any part for us this season? No. So although it could of been said differently, does it matter. He is an Everton player this season. No means a disgrace. Taken way out of context and your reaction is a disgrace tbh.

Guy that claims he's a Chelsea fan is hoping we lose. Nothing to get offended about since he's an employee of Everton now but it still rubs me the wrong way,

Just say no comment. Simple as that.

People defending are this hypocrites by the way. Seem to remember everyone slagging off Benayoun for a similar comment a while ago.

What a disgrace! I hope he flops at Everton and we sell him next season to a mid table PL team where he belongs!

Get real ... Actually you would hope it turns out like that, then perhaps he would have fans who actually care and root for him! (Instead of you)

Not sure if this is a parody or not.

Based on previous interactions with you, I sincerely doubt it. :D

He has to work with these people day in and day out so of course he wants a good atmosphere. Seriously can't believe there are people paying much attention to this.

what a joke... seriouslt LOLed on this one. where he belongs!!! he belongs in the elite group of clubs and he ll show exactly what he has got.

i dont understand some off you guys

if i was owned by team A and loaned to team B offcourse i want team B to win.

he plays for them at the moment and wants all the best for them.

you all should be happy with this quote

that means he has a winners mentality no matter witch team he play's for

Hah - "to be honest" . The reality is that, he more then us intresting in there lose, so he will have better chances to start next game. He wasn't always first choice ever at WBA. Now he has more harder task, Everton have more than just Long. Hope we beat them with clean sheet, so it will be the perfect start for him.