Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

didn't know it was your words, I thought it was this John Keats guy - who maybe is you then.

Aaah barbarica ... John Keats in one of the worlds best. He wrote: I am sickened at the brute world which you are smiling with. I hate men, and women more!

I am sure you could relate whenever you started reading more than footy articles :Goober:

On the field, bar Eto'o who we haven't seen yet.

On what field? Can you be more specific? Because this guy played only in teams a lot worst than Chelsea and in Chelsea he didn't play (lost one penalty in the last game it's the only thing I can remember).

Where did you see that Lukaku is better than any of our other strikers?

Lukaku is a 20 years old kid that has to improve a lot if he wants to dream about a place in the starting eleven. THat's it.

We can have Lukaku as our main striker but we will win nothing.

Chelsea goal is to win everything. For some people here the goal of this club its improving 10 young players and pray to win something in the next 10 years.

He hasn't gotta be that good to be better than Torres let's be honest

On what field? Can you be more specific? Because this guy played only in teams a lot worst than Chelsea and in Chelsea he didn't play (lost one penalty in the last game it's the only thing I can remember).

Uhu, and those who did play, kinda sucked most of the time. :P

"I thought I would stay at Chelsea, but I was only 90 per cent sure"

"I had some doubts about the game time I would get. At my age, I absolutely have to play. The arrival of Samuel Eto'o had nothing to do with it."

"Jose Mourinho called me and he was clear with me. It is better like that. I like it when a coach is honest. He is the best coach I have had. He wanted to make me better and did it with a firm hand. Together, we agreed that a loan was the best solution."

"Other clubs were interested. For Malaga, I was not allowed to go outside England. West Bromwich Albion was also there but I didn't want to choose the easy option. We must face challenges and mine will be at Everton."

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1544383/everton-loanee-romelu-lukaku-was-90-per-cent-sure-chelsea-stay?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5739

Emenalo on Lukaku—"People keep forgetting that he is only 20...We don't want to put too much pressure on a young player like him.We know for the future we have Romelu Lukaku and incredible hope that he will come through and lead the line. We have every confidence in Torres, Ba and Lukaku but with Eto'o we have bought experience."

You're wrong.

Have you watched WBA matches last year?

Or just because he talks big, you think he's a misunderstood talent.

Ask yourself why if he's such a talent, why no big clubs don't try to have him?

Juve, dortmund, Schalke, were all trying to get him this summer ;)

I'm not sure if we should have loaned him to Everton or kept him at the Bridge ...An alternative might have been to loan him to Stoke as that loan need

only have been 3 months . Guess Jose is best placed to make decisions like this.

He wouldn't learn anything at Stoke.

I can see why we loaned him to Everton, they play decent tempo football, pass it around, their creative players try to find good opportunities for the likes of Mirallas, Jelavic.

At the very least, Lukaku should be able to improve on his technique, first touch..which will make him a better overall player

He wouldn't learn anything at Stoke.

I can see why we loaned him to Everton, they play decent tempo football, pass it around, their creative players try to find good opportunities for the likes of Mirallas, Jelavic.

At the very least, Lukaku should be able to improve on his technique, first touch..which will make him a better overall player

Im brain dead this morning ...meant Watford where he might have learned a lot in 3 months under Zola

why on earth would he go to the championship when he was one of the pl's top scorers

Probably cause Watford have a terrific mentor as a manager, including some of the best coaching staff. David Hughes is a youth coach there, another guy who really brings out the best from young players. And they play quite decent football, that creates an atmosphere for young players to improve. and also the reason of 90 days. Quite handy to bring him back if we need him.

didn't know it was your words, I thought it was this John Keats guy - who maybe is you then.

I think it's insane to assess Mourinho's work and the team with 4 matches played when we won 2 and drew 2 (the two draws against two of the best teams in the world).

We disagree mate... if we're not building for the future playing Oscar, Hazard, Schürrle, I don't know what that is. Willian will join the list - also young, Mata is young himself, Kevin has been used in two of those matches. All young players with tons of talent.

All comes down to Lukaku at the end of the day...

All hail Lukaku the unsung hero of chelsea and a great competitor to "Benteke" the best striker in the world. Don't you dare

All hail Lukaku the unsung hero of chelsea and a great competitor to "Benteke" the best striker in the world. Don't you dare

If you're gonna be sarcastic at least make it funny mate, now it just makes you look like a twat.