Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Spot fucking on!

This kid is a scary talent, yet there are people who are still scared to give him a shot next season. Apparently he's not good enough to lead us to trophies.

He'll have played 150 professional games by the end of the season.

He's got 19 international caps.

He's got 13 league goals in 26 appearances.

He's a model pro who loves the game and cried when he first came to Stamford Bridge.

In sport, in life, there are people who come along and you have to have a bit of faith in them. I understand the trepidation some might have in doing that with this kid.....no, this man, but isn't that what sport is? Isn't that why we like it? This kid feels like one of us, he loves the club like one of us and he's done more than anyone expected to achieve his stated goal....to come home.

He's saying the right things and he's doing the right things.....all he deserves is for us, the club and the supporters, to do the same thing.

And he might start slow...that's when we support him. He might fall....that's when we support him. And he might lead us to new glories....that's when we support him. That last one is easy, it's the first two that take character.

I want Lukaku back at Chelsea, provided that we have the right man in the dugout.

Spot fucking on!

This kid is a scary talent, yet there are people who are still scared to give him a shot next season. Apparently he's not good enough to lead us to trophies.

He's a model pro who loves the game and cried when he first came to Stamford Bridge.

In sport, in life, there are people who come along and you have to have a bit of faith in them. I understand the trepidation some might have in doing that with this kid.....no, this man, but isn't that what sport is? Isn't that why we like it? This kid feels like one of us, he loves the club like one of us and he's done more than anyone expected to achieve his stated goal....to come home.

He's saying the right things and he's doing the right things.....all he deserves is for us, the club and the supporters, to do the same thing.

And he might start slow...that's when we support him. He might fall....that's when we support him. And he might lead us to new glories....that's when we support him. That last one is easy, it's the first two that take character.

hes a great talent indeed and an amazing person also. truly hes the type of player everyone wants at their club

I honestly wouldn't mind if he came back and he was our starting striker for next season. I think he's ready, and he has the character to play at a big club IMO.

It shows you what confidence and a run of games can do for a player - people underestimate what a good run of games can do for a player, especially when they're young and playing at the highest level. He's laughing right now at the people that were writing him off because of his price tag. Fully worth it.

Spot fucking on!

If we do bring in a new striker next season (and I will be surprised if we don't...considering how this season has gone), I don't want Lukaku to come back and end up like Daniel Sturridge.

It largely depends on how the next manager plans to use his squad. If he can promise Lukaku enough game time, fine. But seeing as how we operate on a one-striker system...I'm not very hopeful.

AVB never wanted Lukaku & it showed w/ the amount of time he was given to play. AVB didn't rate him much. TBH gaffers @ CFC don't get time to create teams. They are expected to win immediately by the Board & the fans.

AVB did use him, gave him his debut very early on in his Chelsea career, came off the bench against Arsenal and United and started against Fulham and Liverpool in the Carling Cup. I also like RDM and think he shouldn't have been sacked of course, but under RDM Lukaku was not a part of any matchday squad, even in the FA Cup for games like Leicester, until the last game of the season when everything was set in stone for the league.

His developement has been supernatural.Just a few months back i was saying that he should be loaned for 1-2 more years but now the more i watch his game the more i want him to be our starting striker next season.Save the money and spend it on somebody like moutinho or modric.

His developement has been supernatural.Just a few months back i was saying that he should be loaned for 1-2 more years but now the more i watch his game the more i want him to be our starting striker next season.Save the money and spend it on somebody like moutinho or modric.

Completely agree but that starting striker thingy is a bit too early imo , first see how things goes with him and our midfield .