Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He will be our man up front soon. He'll never be a technical wizz, but he has a natural

'Goal Scorers Instinct'. If we give the lad time and playing minutes, he will do wonders for years to come (remember he IS an all time Chelsea fan too).

Good job Romelu!

Quite amazing that he has more league goals than any of Torres, Tevez, Rooney, Berbatov, Hernandez & Aguero.

In less minutes on the pitch too right? :Goober:

Here are the highlights of the entire match. Better way to show the energy of Lukaku:

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/reading-vs-west-brom-32-highlights-YGpIdrSDL7r9FgX5

Hello hello 1st post from a fellow belgian. I was looking at his statistics. now a question un my mind: who was the last player under 20 who managed to score at least 10goals in premier league? Not even rooney?did he? There's no way lukaku doesn't make it...

Hello hello 1st post from a fellow belgian. I was looking at his statistics. now a question un my mind: who was the last player under 20 who managed to score at least 10goals in premier league? Not even rooney?did he? There's no way lukaku doesn't make it...

not sure if he was the last but Michael Owen 18 league goals at 18 years old

He scored the second goal only cause he so big and fast, the defender stood so far off him and the dude just stroked a shot into the goal. Very dangerous player.

Yep, at the age of 19 he is already very very difficult to defend against.