Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku was given the Sponsor's MOTM, which will always go to a WBA player when they're at home. Well deserved though, the rest of the WBA team were awful first half, Lukaku was the only one looking to make something happen.

As much as i'd rather have him back and playing backup to Torres from January, he wants to establish himself in the league, and in order to do so, must work his way up to being 1st choice striker at WBA. It's an easier route there than it would be at Chelsea.

Bull....so far he got approx. 800 minutes at WB.

Chelsea is playing plenty of games soon. FA, EL, PL, Carling. If Rafa sits that dimwit Ferda to rest, Lukaku can play more minutes at Chelsea, easily.

That's the thing though, I'm almost certain Rafa wouldn't play Lukaku.

Considering that, I think it would be best if he stayed at West Brom. He's getting a lot of playing time, playing well and scoring. And if he keeps scoring, he's going to get hungrier and hungrier to improve, which would be great for us when he finally does return. :)

Bull....so far he got approx. 800 minutes at WB.

Chelsea is playing plenty of games soon. FA, EL, PL, Carling. If Rafa sits that dimwit Ferda to rest, Lukaku can play more minutes at Chelsea, easily.

Take a look at how many minutes Sturridge got. West Brom play with two strikers and like to rotate them about, it's not the same with us.

I thoroughly believe he wouldn't get as many minutes if he came back here as he would at WBA for the rest of the season.

Take a look at how many minutes Sturridge got. West Brom play with two strikers and like to rotate them about, it's not the same with us.

I thoroughly believe he wouldn't get as many minutes if he came back here as he would at WBA for the rest of the season.

Look at how often Sturridge picked up niggling injuries. Rafa has specifically spoken about resting Torres, IF he was to come back he'd get a lot of minutes with the competitions we're in. Don't want him to come back yet though

Rafa has apparently told Torres to expect more time on the bench in the second half of the season as he looks to sign another striker or two. So yeah, he will end up benching the useless cunt hopefully and Lukaku coming back wouldn't be too bad an option either.

Rafa has apparently told Torres to expect more time on the bench in the second half of the season as he looks to sign another striker or two. So yeah, he will end up benching the useless cunt hopefully and Lukaku coming back wouldn't be too bad an option either.

If anything is going to get the fans on Rafa's side, it's benching Torres.

Yeah getting on the fans sides not the issue here though haha, if he benches Torres hes going to have to get on Romans side while doing so.

That is very true, indeed. Torres will sulk, and Rafa will feel the wrath of Roman! Unless we miraculously buy Falcao in January, then Roman will want to see his new expensive toy on the field. :P

Like your post, but not sure if he should come back, if he does come back and sits on the bench we won't find out much about him here...

At WBA he is playing more and scoring - I definitely think a full season on Loan is what he needs

It's a tough call and with Studge leaving we do need to do something regarding strikers :(

Where's my crystal ball :)

I would love it to be true that Torres leaves - just can't see it, unless Rafa gets a job elsewhere :)

If we are going to play Lukaku next year then we don't need BA, we need somebody like Villa on loan, but that looks fucked now as well!!!

Football - so annoying and rewarding!

Perhaps Lukaku may not be the perfect kind of competition for Torres but if we offer the Belgian the same intended match time we plan on to give Ba or any other reported striker then I feel he would succeed.

Since Ferda is useless & played in all games so far, he needs rest soon. Therefore, I assume Rafa is a pretty good tactician & he could use Lukaku. Certainly, BA is not the answer for Chelsea, I feel.

Since Ferda is useless & played in all games so far, he needs rest soon. Therefore, I assume Rafa is a pretty good tactician & he could use Lukaku. Certainly, BA is not the answer for Chelsea, I feel.

I think the fat cunt has more faith in the flaxon haired assassin.

Good goal by lukaku though.

Somehow, Rafa has pulled the club out of dullness, lately.

Evenyou should see it though.

Definitely winning the internet fans round. Ones in the ground slightly more discerning. Couple of bad results and the tide will turn in cyberspace, and an oligarch will finger his knife....

Definitely winning the internet fans round. Ones in the ground slightly more discerning.

Honestly think that's complete bollocks. The split is still there, but both groups seem to be mellowing in their approach to him.

But I've seen less 'discerning' fans in the crowds with their A4 printouts. :blue scalf:

Definitely winning the internet fans round. Ones in the ground slightly more discerning. Couple of bad results and the tide will turn in cyberspace, and an oligarch will finger his knife....

As we all know we love to read any positive news about Chelsea. Roman is trigger happy, we know about him.

Perhaps, Rafa just might hold the ship steady for now & nobody gets fired until the end of this season ? :getin: