BlueLion.
Followers 4

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid not a lot of you will have seen the interview (let alone be able to understand a single word they say ). So here's the summary of the most important things that have been said: He's feeling

Big words from Drog.

Wrong shirt at the wrong moment Romelu

Posted Images

I was really confused when i woke up this morning because when i went to bed (Over rated transfer deadline day, what a boring show), Lukaku had turned Everton down to go back to WBA so to see on my phone that Lukaku went to Everton, i was like Whaaaat? Wondered how that happened lol.

Good move all round though. I didn't agree with it at first but it is by far the best thing to do. He's at the age that he HAS to play every game for him to continue his development. Hope he does well there at a good team.

• Like 1

our board's desicion with the youth in this windown has been a little shocking. no loan moves for chalobah and especially JOSH MCEACHRAN. and shipping off romelu on loan while keeping BA here.

Offtopic: Good for Josh though..I'd rather he get a few minutes with the senior team, than get game time playing for a championship side.

Offtopic: Good for Josh though..I'd rather he get a few minutes with the senior team, than get game time playing for a championship side.

josh is not getting more than a 100 minutes (if that), the whole season. we have rambo, essien, mikel, lamps and mvg for 2 spots. simply cant see how and where he ll play. so all he ll be doing is playing for under 21s which is definitely worse than championship.

• Like 2

True but that's not my fault is mourinho fault, that just like ancelotti can't trust them for shit with developing younger players as they both prefer experience players.

This is why I really wanted avb more then Mourinho as he is more of a coach for younger players.

Sorry but i had to respond to this.

AVB? this the same AVB that refused to play a 22 year old promising left back in Ryan Bertrand outside the league cup, and when Cole was injured choosing Bosingwa to play a left back ahead of him?

The same AVB that wouldn't give minutes to McEachran outside of the league cup? even off the bench when we were winning comfortably (admittedly that didn't happen too much under the Portuguese).

The same AVB that gave ignored Lukaku himself despite a misfiring strike force? Also he treated Lukaku so bad to the point where he said he will never forgive Andre.

He played Romeu a bit for about a month, but as soon as he had a few bad games quickly dropped him too.

You could say Sturridge, but alternatively we could say Mikel and even Huth to a lesser extent for Jose in his last time here.

• Like 1

Having seen his interviews and the way he carries himself, I can't agree with that in the slightest.

In fact I think it's very much incorrect.

He seems remarkably grounded, level-headed and mature. On the pitch he has appeared composed, calm but also enthusiastic. He's not the finished article but that's why he needs support and minutes. He could've gotten minutes at here or Everton - but he'll almost certainly get both at Everton. From that point of view it's a great loan move for him because the Everton fans will support him.

Our fans? :dunno:

How on earth do our fans not support him? seriously? what do we have to do to support him? demand he is a number 1 striker here (a position he wasn't even at West Brom)? I hope (actually screw that i know) he will be a great player for us in the future but he isn't yet i don't see the shame on admitting that. He has gone on a fantastic loan, short of going to Athletico Madrid, i can't think of a better (realistic) loan he could have gone on.

The way some are reacting you would think he has gone to Yeovil or Vittesse.

• Like 3

If say Fabio for Manchester United had a fantastic loan at QPR and then went to Everton, the same people bashing our board/Jose would be praising United for giving a young player a great loan programme and a real chance to prove his worth in the PL and be bashing our board for not doing similar to our's.

We can't win.

Sorry but i had to respond to this.

AVB? this the same AVB that refused to play a 22 year old promising left back in Ryan Bertrand outside the league cup, and when Cole was injured choosing Bosingwa to play a left back ahead of him?

The same AVB that wouldn't give minutes to McEachran outside of the league cup? even off the bench when we were winning comfortably (admittedly that didn't happen too much under the Portuguese).

The same AVB that gave ignored Lukaku himself despite a misfiring strike force? Also he treated Lukaku so bad to the point where he said he will never forgive Andre.

He played Romeu a bit for about a month, but as soon as he had a few bad games quickly dropped him too.

You could say Sturridge, but alternatively we could say Mikel and even Huth to a lesser extent for Jose in his last time here.

AvB tried to make the jump from Porto to Chelsea too early in his career. I don't doubt his managerial capability but he needed a season or two at a smaller club, to understand the PL.

The same AvB is giving chances to Townsend and Danny Rose at Spurs right now.

• Like 2

If say Fabio for Manchester United had a fantastic loan at QPR and then went to Everton, the same people bashing our board/Jose would be praising United for giving a young player a great loan programme and a real chance to prove his worth in the PL and be bashing our board for not doing similar to our's.

We can't win.

Yeh, but in terms of your example...I doubt United would keep Fabio for pre-season, first few games of the new season and wait until deadline day to loan him out.

The problem isn't loaning out Lukaku to Everton, it's a good deal...but the way we did it was wrong

If the board/Jose had intentions of bringing in another striker from the start of the window, why keep Lukaku around till deadline day?

If we had loaned him out from the start of this season, at least he'd be able to settle into his new club and start understanding the manager's tactics by now...

• Like 3

Lukaku possesses a fearsome pace, physicality of any striker & great finishing touch,one of the best strikers to ever play at Chelsea. Hence he was moved out because Jose sanctioned it.

Some say, he is too young, too raw. Meanwhile, Hazard, Oscar & Schurrle are used in the starting line-up.

I believe, Lukaku is being held up in his progress instead of giving an opportunity to play for the club he loves.

Perhaps, at Everton Lukaku may refine his game. We need to wait. I just hope, he won´t get fed up with Chelsea & ask to move, next year.

• Like 1
Lukaku possesses a fearsome pace, physicality of any striker & great finishing touch,one of the best strikers to ever play at Chelsea

What are you smoking?

Yeah, he has the potential to be a great player for us but he hasn't been one of the best strikers to ever play for this club.

• Like 2

What are you smoking?

Yeah, he has the potential to be a great player for us but he hasn't been one of the best strikers to ever play for this club.

some say, the same stuff as you ?

His ability tells me, he is one of the best I ever seen at Chelsea. Potential to be better than Drogba. I hope, you agree.

some say, the same stuff as you ?

His ability tells me, he is one of the best I ever seen at Chelsea. Potential to be better than Drogba. I hope, you agree.

You're wrong.

Have you watched WBA matches last year?

Or just because he talks big, you think he's a misunderstood talent.

Ask yourself why if he's such a talent, why no big clubs don't try to have him?

• Like 1

MOURINHO ON SUMMER MOVES

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3447451

The manager was specifically referring to Moses and Lukaku, two he said the club would have been 'more than happy to keep' in this season's squad but decided with an eye on the long-term for both Chelsea and the two attackers, it is better for them to go on loan to Liverpool and Everton respectively.

On the subject of gaining regular playing time, Mourinho said: 'It is important for Lukaku.

'We have Samuel Eto'o, Fernando Torres and Demba Ba, and of course he would have had chances to play but another thing is to play basically every weekend.

'He had [possible] clubs, he had options and he made that decision, I have to respect that decision and hopefully it goes well for him and it goes well for everyone.'

'It is time for every one of us to think about the competitions and to think about the improvement of our players, and to stop thinking about selling and buying and who is coming and who is leaving,' Mourinho told Chelsea TV following the end of the transfer window.

Well said.

• Like 4

You're wrong.

Have you watched WBA matches last year?

Or just because he talks big, you think he's a misunderstood talent.

Ask yourself why if he's such a talent, why no big clubs don't try to have him?

What clubs would not buy him ?

Take your time to think it over.

A great future, for Lukaku lies ahead, potentially the best...?

There's a difference between potential and reality. I agree that he could be one of the best strikers to ever play for Chelsea. No one knows that, but to say that now when he hasn't even scored for us is way too early.

• Jase changed the title to 9. Romelu Lukaku