Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

He was a 100% professional when he came to Chelsea, always kept quite thinking it was for the best.

Look where it brought him. Nowhere. So he's changing strategies.

By acting like a complete tosser?

I'm sorry, but I can't stand it when players do this infront of the media. We rightly have a go at Torres and Sturridge for doing this and some of us even dared to do it at Lampard. So he should not be getting a let off.

Thibaut Courtois did something similar in December, spoke about how he "excelled" at goalkeeping tests and said Cech could retire early because of "knee injuries", made him look a right arrogant and cocky bastard. Romelu needs to discover the people with the English media are out to make any Chelsea player look a mug... except JT because he will bang their wives.

Don't doubt him guys, he turned 19 a few weeks ago it's not his fault that he didn't have game time. One game always sparks to my mind where Lukaku destroyed Russia's defense scoring two goals too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dAbpsjLoEA

A loan will do him a world of good. With Torres and his price tag their will always be an unspoken pressure to play him. Their is a reason why all the top clubs wanted him, we're lucky he loves us so much - now let's nurture him.

Don't doubt him guys, he turned 19 a few weeks ago it's not his fault that he didn't have game time. One game always sparks to my mind where Lukaku destroyed Russia's defense scoring two goals too:

A loan will do him a world of good. With Torres and his price tag their will always be an unspoken pressure to play him. Their is a reason why all the top clubs wanted him, we're lucky he loves us so much - now let's nurture him.

A loan would probably be the best option. I'm sure if he gets gametime in another EPL team... Chelsea will be begging to get him back in winter. Lukaku just needs some games... once he scored his first goal in EPL, his confidence will get a boost!!!

btw: did you notice who gave him the assist on his first goal :)?

Agreed.A loan would do him a world of good. Stoke makes the most sense. (They wanted him last year)..Also, why is it that every video seems to come with the worst music? I just want to watch a player, I don't want to dance while I'm watching.

*sigh*

I will not try to convince you all about the person of Romelu once more. Clearly Henrique & Fernando are haters... You have the right to do so... but please don't tell nonsense. If you guys are honest... you actually now almost nothing about him! So don't give us these tabloid nonsense mixed with your own version to brake him down.

I've seen him play for years... even talked with him a few times at the players room in Anderlecht after the games. This guy is an amazing humble, straight forward and extremely nice person. His emotions are real... and he's one of the few football players these days that still know what Club Love is!

He did not tell a single thing to English press during the year... He came from Anderlecht where he was the main man at age 16(!!!), the leagues topscorer and had a huge part in winning the championship trophy & the cup. Imagine you get a transfer (for 12 million!!) to the club of your dreams and then in the end are asked to play at cobham every weekend with only some first team players chilling as a crowd! Furthermore he did not play ALL reserve games.. but only a few. That means that all he did was train, train, train... But he did not complain did he?

His subs where to laugh about really.... no play time against smaller clubs but against United, Everton, Arsenal & Liverpool.... AVB dropped him on the pitch. I mean what was this guy thinking ... especially since he got put on the Right Wing???!!! That is like putting Torres as a DM! The rest of his subs were like 2/4 minutes...

It's not like he claimed he needed gametime. He knew that with Drogba, Anelka & Torres as strikers... things would be difficult for him to play. But with Anelka off to China... Drogba & Kalou to the ACN... and Torres in a dramatic form... Lukaku was fully right to expect to get some gametime!!

And you know what he got? He even didn't had a spot on the bench anymore... I mean... Do you guys have any idea what this kid can do? He's a massive attacker. Give him 4 starts in a row and you will see what he can do and will win the hearts of every fan out there.

If we Belgians say he's one of greatest talents we have now... I think 10 years ago that opinion would've been unimportant! But look at our current generation of football players... Pure gems... and Henrique I'm thinking you might wanna fear those guys for 'stealing' the World Cup away from your compatriotes in Brazil '14!!!

One more thing... Lukaku's debut. Mata scored in this match (also his debut) but actually could(should?) easily have given the assist to Lukaku who was wide open in front of goal. How different this season would have looked liked if Mata had given him this debut's goal. It's in small things in life!!

What a post!, stick around more often please mate!.

Keeping him in Chelsea with the reserve team and giving him a few minutes in the first team now and then is stuipid. This guy has potential and needs to get serious playtime, so if he isnt gonna get that in Chelsea then send him on a loan to an EPL team.

I think Fulham would be good for him. He has somebody he know (Dembele) and he can stay in London. West-Ham is also an option then.

Under Sam Allardyce? Oh no.

Stoke might be a good fit for him.

Isn't Stoke more a rugby team then a football team? :P

I would rather think of teams like, Fulham - Sunderland - Everton - Liverpool :D some mid-table teams like them..

The problem is that the better the team the less likely he is to play. Look at what happened with Josh last season. He just needs to play fairly regularly and a team in the bottom third of the league will give him the best opportunity to do so.

I was impressed by Lukaku today.

His touch is less subtle than that of a pedophiles, so that needs working on, but aside from that, great few minutes, or however long he was on the pitch for.

I really liked it when he ran into Hart ;) Best part of the game.

Back to seriousness - This boy needs playing time. I personally believe he should go on loan to Lille along with De Bruyne. Hopefully the management don't put him out to Vitesse. :doh: