Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Him and Nando should be the main strikers for next year, he has so much to offer in terms of pace and strength and a decent footballing brain. If we loan him and buy another striker we are fucking stupid... unless we get rid of Torres but I doubt that.

Im usually skeptical when it comes to throwing youngsters in but im actually convinced he is ready for it.

His cameo's since the Norwich match in January he has looked the part and been unlucky not to get on the scoresheet, gutted he got no time with Drogba today, really wanted to see them together just once :(

But i think from what ive seen at Anfield and today, get him in the box and he will score us goals, he has the potential to be the complete striker, lets not waste him.

That's true, i don't think he's been wasted here, people need to remember training with the squad is also vital. People just seem to think matches is what gets you better and playing time.

Sturridge trained with our squad and gotten MUCH better over the time, really did him well. Lukaku can now go on loan and now know a thing or two also know what to do. I really hope he goes on loan and kicks ass.

He should go out on loan to Stoke because it'd be the perfect club for him.Like Stoke,we depend a lot on our physical dominance and so having him play in the same kind of style will definitely develop him significantly.It will be great to have another forward who won't expect much from his team mates and instead will create his own chances and for others.

Not sure if it's the (zombie) unreasonable conspiracy theorist in me but I wonder if the scarce playing time he saw this season was related in anyway to the part of the transfer fee that was dependent on appearances and goal bonuses.

Apart from that he looked lively and was (surprisingly) good at crosses. I'm still worried about the way he (does not) use his body and the frequent mistiming of his jumps.

He should go out on loan to Stoke because it'd be the perfect club for him.Like Stoke,we depend a lot on our physical dominance and so having him play in the same kind of style will definitely develop him significantly.It will be great to have another forward who won't expect much from his team mates and instead will create his own chances and for others.

Yeh, it probably would be a good club for him...but my question is, will Stoke actually play him....because they already have Jones, Fuller, Jerome, Walters as physical strikers.

Yeh, it probably would be a good club for him...but my question is, will Stoke actually play him....because they already have Jones, Fuller, Jerome, Walters as physical strikers.

Fuller is leaving them and rumors say that Jerome is going to Bolton... plus Jones has barely played this year so he could be on his way out too?

Not sure if it's the (zombie) unreasonable conspiracy theorist in me but I wonder if the scarce playing time he saw this season was related in anyway to the part of the transfer fee that was dependent on appearances and goal bonuses.

I've thought about it too. I think Sturridge has similar clauses.

He doesn't need to go on loan. Keep him right here and put him on the pitch. We can't keep relying on other clubs to develop OUR own players.

It's not like Sturridge is so clearly better than him right now so let's keep him here and let him battle it out with Sturridge for the 2nd striker position.