Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

In short little time Lukaku looks better then Torres.

Why they even start players like Torres is beyond me.

These insignificant games should be giving to the youngster.

[Cliché] In fairness, the squad played to his strengths when he came on. I.e. hoof it up and let him head it on/try to control from that. [/Cliché]

I liked his first time passing back to the midfield with his back to goal and his quick turn and run into space. His aerial ability was impressive too and he has really good pace, I can't stand it when he runs down the wing though we need him in central area's. I think he could turn into a real penalty area monster for us if we use the raw material properly.

Loved watching him play last night. He's gotten far better than where he was in his last appearance. Playing with the youth/reserve team has clearly helped him a lot. I remember in his games under AVB he was getting pushed off the ball, etc. He seems to have figured out the PL a little now and is absolutely asserting himself physically, as he should being the monster that he is.

I'd love for him to stay so I can get to watch him regularly, but a loan move for a year would probably be the best thing for him.

Going to reserve judgement on him..

Wish he was played in better games though...Came on when losing against Man Utd, came on when losing against Arsenal, and came on today in one of the crappiest games of the season.

Did alright when he came on and he should have scored with the free header. Was from point blank range ffs!

I don't think we will see him and Drogba in the same line up simply because one, Jose once said Drogba eats up the competition and two, we aren't Stoke City!

Was it Jose or Carlo or both? Carlo once said that not too long ago IIRC.

Did alright when he came on and he should have scored with the free header. Was from point blank range ffs!

Was it Jose or Carlo or both? Carlo once said that not too long ago IIRC.

Yeah both of them said it actually... well I think haha. Its true though.