Tomáš Kalas

James

Redknapp has played down links between his club and Tomas Kalas

"He's a good player," the Hoops boss said. "I like him but I have not spoken to anybody at Chelsea about him. We have not made any approach to loan him or sign him."

http://talksport.com/football/redknapp-plays-down-qpr-link-chelsea-defender-141128126809?

Imagine if he went to QPR - and lets be honest since it is Harry Redknapp in charge there - didn't get a game ahead of that crippled cunt Richard Dunne who seems to score an own goal every 500 minutes and Rio fucking Ferdinand who funnily enough QPR don't even want anymore apparently. QPR would be a bad move, if he can't get a PL or Bundesliga move put him to Spain, different culture for the lad and if hes gonna be a CB at Chelsea hes gonna have to get more and more comfortable coming out with the ball.

Like I said in Zouma's thread, if we're loaning Kurt to Besiktas or something then we could be getting Kalas back to be our 3rd choice CB.

The more and more I think about that idea the more I like it. Kalas is more of a complete player than Zouma and is at a critical point in his career. And while I think in the end Zouma will be better I think Kalas deserves the chance at the club in the 2nd half of the season to prove himself in the Blue shirt.

In a side note, fuck Cologne. They can go in the same folder as Rotherham with the stamp "Don't give these twats the time of day, let alone one of our players on loan."

• 1 month later...

Just heard he is close to joining Boro on loan.

Haven't they already got the maximum amount of loanees allowed? Blackman returning if so I assume.

It'd be a quality signing for them. I put £5 on Boro to win the league at the beginning of the season at 22/1. I only put it on because of your insider news on them, if it comes in I'll donate a few bob to the forum.

Haven't they already got the maximum amount of loanees allowed? Blackman returning if so I assume.

It'd be a quality signing for them. I put £5 on Boro to win the league at the beginning of the season at 22/1. I only put it on because of your insider news on them, if it comes in I'll donate a few bob to the forum.

Yeah someone going out I would think.

Good luck on the bet pal. On that note I'm off to the club to get drunk and hopefully win a few bob on the football.

Report: Tomas Kalas to join Middlesbrough instead of QPR on loan.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/1/1/7478603/report-tomas-kalas-to-join-middlesbrough-instead-of-qpr-on-loan

This loan will be coming perfect for our young player Kalas. Middlesbrough coach, Aitor Karanka, he was the coach and assistant Jose during his time at Real Madrid and he knows the game system which uses Jose.

Kalas is still young and if Middlesbrough up to the Premier League next season could play many games in the Premier League with a coach who uses the same methods that Jose.

This would be a perfect loan.