Tomáš Kalas

James

Kalas and Zouma could be a beastly partnership if developed right. We should keep them both next season and give them 15-20 games each.

The only issue is because they ar both so young, we won't be able to play them together much immediately outside of domestic cup's.

With all the quality CBs in our squad, it's highly unlikely that both will get 15-20 games next season.

It'll be better if Zouma goes out on loan for one final time and Kalas stays and picks up from the good performances he had this season.

With all the quality CBs in our squad, it's highly unlikely that both will get 15-20 games next season.

It'll be better if Zouma goes out on loan for one final time and Kalas stays and picks up from the good performances he had this season.

If both play the LC and the early FA games that's a good 9-10 apps in itself if all goes to plan, both can cover at RB which is an added bonus.

I remember in 11-12 Smalling and Jones were young defenders but Fergie managed to challenge for the title and find appropriate game time for the pair, no reason Jose can't do the same.

If both play the LC and the early FA games that's a good 9-10 apps in itself if all goes to plan, both can cover at RB which is an added bonus.

I remember in 11-12 Smalling and Jones were young defenders but Fergie managed to challenge for the title and find appropriate game time for the pair, no reason Jose can't do the same.

I'd love to see that but with the lack of game time Kalas got this season, don't see that happening. Also Fergie's side didn't rely,so much, on defensive solidarity like we do. Best if one among them goes out on loan, preferably Zouma IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Reports linking him to a loan move to either Bundesliga or PL next season. Jose wants him to get more experience and then come back. Kalas seems to prefer Bundesliga, while in the PL, Villa, Hull & Newcastle have expressed an interest to sign him.

I think it's a good idea to loan him out, with Terry re-signing he won't get a lot of chances so it's best to get a loan and get some good experience.

Well, according to the latest report, Chelsea is set to loan out Kalas. Jose would prefer to loan him out so he can get some regular game-time under his belt. Here we go again.

I think it's a good idea for Kalas though.

Zouma will come with the usual adaptation issues that may face certain players so Jose may prefer to keep him closer to home to help him through this while allowing Kalas to continue to play. I just hope it's in England. Vitesse would probably kill to have him back, but I fear abroad he'd be forgotten..

I think it's a good idea for Kalas though.

Zouma will come with the usual adaptation issues that may face certain players so Jose may prefer to keep him closer to home to help him through this while allowing Kalas to continue to play. I just hope it's in England. Vitesse would probably kill to have him back, but I fear abroad he'd be forgotten..

The thought is noble. However, there is no guarantee to get more game-time elsewhere.

The thought is noble. However, there is no guarantee to get more game-time elsewhere.

Yeah that's the only thing. He'd have to go lower league to ensure he'd be the best among that defense.. It's an unfair proposition. Especially as you'd think they would begin to prepare to ease out Terry..

Yeah that's the only thing. He'd have to go lower league to ensure he'd be the best among that defense.. It's an unfair proposition. Especially as you'd think they would begin to prepare to ease out Terry..

Personally, I thought Kalas had already showed his quality. Zouma or him, could be used in many games, I thought.

I guess the same dealings, are out for next season.

Personally, I thought Kalas had already showed his quality. Zouma or him, could be used in many games, I thought.

I guess the same dealings, are out for next season.

He's definitely showed his quality, but with Cahll & Terry probably continuing to start 80-90% of the time. Furthermore, considering we'd sign a LB, I'm guessing Azpi goes back to RB and Ivanovic becomes that 3rd CB and if Luiz is still here then it'd be another season like last for Kalas. He needs regular game time, similar to Lukaku a few years back, he's good enough to be a squad player but it's better in the long run for him to get consistent playing time for the better of his development.

I was hoping this happened last year too, but hopefully the little exposure he got, now gets him a PL loan instead.

Zolayes,

How many years we were told that the club is in transition? Too many, I feel.

Every year Chelsea goes out to buy players, loan them out, some stay in too. Now, Ake, Kalas, Swift, Baker, Bramford are these players ever going to be part of the first team?

As I said earlier, there's something peculiar with this policy.