HRiver

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Trek

Human Centipede

Twilight

Star Trek (2009) was quality, you don't have to be a star trek fan to enjoy it either. It was one of the better movies of 2009 actually, very impressive. The reviews were all very good too.

Fast-moving, funny, exciting warp-speed entertainment and, heaven help me, even quite moving - the kind of film that shows that, like it or not, commercial cinema can still deliver a sledgehammer punch. It sure didn't feel like a trek to me.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_trek_11/

Paranormal activity 3. I lost a bet with the lads in college so now I've to go see it with them, you don't understand, the last scary thing I watched was that movie signs with Mel Gibson, it was 12's and I couldn't sleep for a week...oh and don't even get me started on coroline.

Paranormal activity 3. I lost a bet with the lads in college so now I've to go see it with them, you don't understand, the last scary thing I watched was that movie signs with Mel Gibson, it was 12's and I couldn't sleep for a week...oh and don't even get me started on coroline.

Have you seen the first two? Saw the first and by the end couldnt give a monkies what happened...nothing happened!!! If you watch it in the cinema must be different but at home was a bit ehhhhhhh...like an extended episode of most Haunted...only a tiddy bit better and without some random scouser doing weird impressions

Twilight...although the DVD may make a good drinks coaster.

Drag Me to Hell...If I want to see trolls, or people (although the bad guy isn't really a person) acting like trolls, I'll go on 4chan. If I want to see people turn up, act like dicks for 90 minutes and then at the end take something that doesn't belong to them, I'll go to Anfield. Or wait until my local team host Fareham. And I know what hell looks like. The Spinnaker Tower is visible. Although the DVD might make a good frisbee.

A Serbian Film...although the DVD might be good to test out a new hammer.

Human Centipede...although the DVD may come in useful if I ever take up clay pigeon shooting.

• 3 months later...

Human Centipede 1 and 2

Serbian Film

Twilight

Star Wars

Star Trek

or any romance movies or stupid chick flicks

I also can't really watch comedies either, i usually enjoy them when i watch them but i just can't get myself to watch them i don't know why, the only comedies i can probably get myself to watch are ones with Jim Carey or Adam Sandler in, besides that not much.

My favourite type of movies are psychological Thriller, a good scary horror one what doesn't just have to just use gore and has a good story, and Action drama films, and not just action films for the sake of action, like when you get those garbage movies like wrong side of town and stuff, like a classic action film like The Rock, Con Air, Faster, Equilbirium or the Bourne Trillogy.

Ha, I watched the Signs the other day after remembering that I watched it when I was around 10 years old and couldn't sleep for ages. Top movie, though.

• 2 weeks later...