Movies you never want to watch

HRiver

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything in 3D, cant wait for this fad to end.

Its shit! Extra dosh for a few bits to pop out and now seems everythings seems to be in 3D and having some effect doesnt make a shit film any better

Musicals!! Espically ones where they say a line...sing...say a line...sing..something happens...they sing!!!

I never want to watch Twlight with someone whose a fan..me and my mate will go and see them for the laughs..dont know how they can be taking seriously tbh lol they are alwful!

Romantic comedies that have the same plotline as every other film like them!

:o

Marley and Me is one of my favourite films. I really love dogs, and the film made me cry in the end. The only film I've seen that actually made me cry.

Damn you're not the first one I hear say this... let me guess - the dog dies at the end, right?

Yeah but doesn't the dog die for the sins of mankind after being betrayed, then get resurrected? Or is that a different story?

Laugh it up cause you ain't got long to live, and eternity is gonna be one 'Hell' of a ride for you ;)

Damn you're not the first one I hear say this... let me guess - the dog dies at the end, right?

Yes.

Yeah but doesn't the dog die for the sins of mankind after being betrayed, then get resurrected? Or is that a different story?

Sounds like a different story. Marley dies because of illness.

I think we just spoiled the movie for anyone who plans to see it :whistling: But it's not like it would be a surprise ending or anything... I guessed the ending correctly just by hearing there was a dog in it and that somebody cried. So no real spoilers here I guess :) Btw I also guessed Twilight's plot and ending without having seen or read it... shows how much imagination hollywood puts into its pictures.

I think we just spoiled the movie for anyone who plans to see it :whistling: But it's not like it would be a surprise ending or anything... I guessed the ending correctly just by hearing there was a dog in it and that somebody cried. So no real spoilers here I guess :) Btw I also guessed Twilight's plot and ending without having seen or read it... shows how much imagination hollywood puts into its pictures.

The books are so shit!! All the build up and then they make friends and live happily every after pretty much.I dont get how the films can be taken seriously the acting is terrible and Kristen Stewart has one facial expression throughout the entire thing...

• 1 month later...

Anything based on a Nicholas Sparks book!! The Twilight series... saw the first two and all I want to do is smack the girl and tell her to get some sense! The Hangover, The Hangover 2, Bridesmaids or any of the other movies of the same type!

Anything based on a Nicholas Sparks book!! The Twilight series... saw the first two and all I want to do is smack the girl and tell her to get some sense! The Hangover, The Hangover 2, Bridesmaids or any of the other movies of the same type!

10qxv7q.jpg

:doh: :doh: :doh: