Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

his girlfriend/wife must really love him..a millionaire in west London and she`d rather stay away from him,bringing up their kid/s on her own and shit in a bucket in spain.

he can say he wants to move to be closer to her but he should ask her the question why she doesn`t want to join him. is not like they can`t spend plenty of time in Spain..it`s only a few hours away on a plane..

Leave please. No, really. Please fucking leave!

Let us find out how long it'll take for RM fans to get sick of his lack of ball playing ability, poor distribution, and letting in soft goals every now and again. I bet you many will be calling for Keylor Navas to start after a while.

14 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

his girlfriend/wife must really love him..a millionaire in west London and she`d rather stay away from him,bringing up their kid/s on her own and shit in a bucket in spain.

he can say he wants to move to be closer to her but he should ask her the question why she doesn`t want to join him. is not like they can`t spend plenty of time in Spain..it`s only a few hours away on a plane..

Because, you know, when people divorced/separated, they don't live with each other anymore.

47 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Courtois: “All options are open, I will talk to my agent. Staying is an option, I may honour my contract. They won’t bench me, even if I don’t extend. But I can extend, because I love London."

Ftw

He should start thinking more  when he is talking. Sounds quite disrespectful, if you ask me."They won´t bench me", what the fuck... He just lost a Courtois supporter there

At least, Hazard is respectful in what he says, when he says that RM is an option for him.

6 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Lol who does he think he is, thinks he’s the one calling the shots , he will be where Hazard is lmao ...

Ofc he will be where Hazard is, when Hazard is playing he can watch from the stands 

1 hour ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

I didn`t know they split up. commitment issues maybe..he`s certainly had them with us..

Has to have big problems concerning women I think. Shags his best mates Mrs. then his pregnant mother of his 1st child fucks him off and goes back to Spain just at the same time hes knocking off his 18year old dog walker. He must have something about him I can;t see. Must be his character, surely cant be his money?

He gets allot of love from Blues supporters tho.

£200k per week for a motherfucking keeper! And that's not enough!?

😂😂😂

He thinks he's far better than he actually is. Just sell him quick before we have to see him turn up at Cobham again. Hurry before Liverpool turn their attention to Alisson.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

£200k per week for a motherfucking keeper! And that's not enough!?

😂😂😂

He thinks he's far better than he actually is. Just sell him quick before we have to see him turn up at Cobham again. Hurry before Liverpool turn their attention to Alisson.

4 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Why do they feel the need to publicly discuss these things??? Its soooo fucking frustrating man.

He's learned his bargaining and PR skills from his dad obviously!

This clown needs to go - I agree, he thinks he is much better than he actually is. If that's true, he turned down 200k per week? What does he think Real are going to offer him.

The guy is on his last year, if he was that good, you'd have every top club after him, e.g. Juve just got rid of Buffon, why are they not going all in to sign Tibo Cortiois, the best GK we've ever seen in world football and forgot to mention that any deal for Tibo will include Eden Hazard apparently, get fucking real.