Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I have been convinced since the end of last season that he will end up at Barca or Real.

To me, he has the potential to be a top keeper for over a decade. I don't know why we'd risk losing someone in a position that is notoriously difficult to replace.

There's always the option of selling Cech and bringing Courtois back.

According to reports in The Sun, Barcelona are gonna bid £10million for Courtois.

The Sun :D:fainthv9:

Oh and they are GOING to xD

Chill homies, Thibaut's future is here. Even if he wants to continue in Spain with his career, he can fuck of, he will return here.

Oh, Ye of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm (after he said the Sun is full of Shit) :blink::blink::blink:

I think the Belgian Pull will be strong. Hazard, Lukaku, KDB and Courtois. I really do see them ending up here together. No sweat.

Oh, Ye of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm (after he said the Sun is full of Shit) :blink::blink::blink:

I think the Belgian Pull will be strong. Hazard, Lukaku, KDB and Courtois. I really do see them ending up here together. No sweat.

Who could argue with it ? :getin:

Bring some more of them too.

Selling Cech ? Are you kidding ?

Why did Chelsea extend his contract just recently ?

I believe, Cech is staying until his contract expires.

You realise that players can be sold whilst still under contract don't you? In fact that's the only way they can be sold (over a certain age). Why would you not keep players with transfer value under contract?

:wank2:

You realise that players can be sold whilst still under contract don't you? In fact that's the only way they can be sold (over a certain age). Why would you not keep players with transfer value under contract?

Do you realize Cech is one of the most valuable players Chelsea have ?

I do. I also understand that sometimes you have to make tough decisions regarding players and this is one we'll have to make. :wank2:

There is nothing to think about. Cech stays.

Whatever happens to the kid, be it. Hopefully, he can wait several more years. Not sure, here if he will.

To me, buying him was not the most prudent decision. The money paid for him could have been used elsewhere.

Whatever happens to the kid, be it. Hopefully, he can wait several more years. Not sure, here if he will.

To me, buying him was not the most prudent decision. The money paid for him could have been used elsewhere.

Actually, there's a lot to think about. You have to weigh up the money you'd get for either against the amount of seasons you'd get from them, plus also the chance of getting another keeper of his calibre. Cech was a once in a generation signing for this club, and it looks like we might have done it again with Courtois.

Which makes your constant jibes about his signing even more ridiculous. In the worst case scenario, we've at least tripled our money when we sell him. At least.

Best case scenario, we've found a replacement for a key player who can be a feature for at least a decade.

this made me laugh,so you would let go world's best future gk go at 20 years old?i think there's a rly big chance you would regret in 2-3 years