Domino-
Followers 3

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's always the chance that Courtois does a WWF-style move in the 90th minute of the second leg. Score is 0-0, extra time is looming, Torres takes a shot from 12 yards which eventually reaches Cour

He nailed that penalty like it was De Bruyne's bird.

When I rewatched the save of the 1v1 I noticed he seems to get low to the ground so quickly, and I mean this in a good way Just watch Scznenzyzne-thingy against Naismith yesterday When he gets in t

Posted Images

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Can this twat just shut the fuck up for once? 

He got his wish, Eden is here. But he will continue to talk to move Eden there. What a cunt.

I NEVER wish bad luck to players, but couldnt care less if Tibo flops and fans of every club he played so far fucking hate him. I dislike this twat with pleasure.

Hopefuly Atletico fans show him his place and if he ever plays at SB again, we do the same.

Yeah I wish Courtois had a bit more sympathy...but honestly don't care what Courtois says from now on.

What's concerning to me from the quote, is that the seed has already been planted. Whether he says it in public or not.

I mentioned in the Hazard thread how agents can influence player decisions, and how Hazard operating without an agent would slow these kinds of moves. Courtois could very well be the agent Hazard never had.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Thread winna (unfortunately many at our expense:()

Sadly many were against us :(, but he's gone now. So he'll have to bother with messi sticking the ball between his legs every el classico match. :cig:

On 8/10/2018 at 4:19 AM, Jason said:

The Madrid derby is gonna be fun. He might even get more hate from the Atletico fans than us!

he'll get the Figo treatment ala Barca from Atletico fans, pig heads thrown at him 🐷:ph34r:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Courtois confirms that he blows himself

Courtois: due to my height, I can reach places other goalkeepers cannot
https://sportblitzz.com/2018/08/10/courtois-due-to-my-height-i-can-reach-places-other-goalkeepers-cannot/

Thanks a fuckin lot pal!!

Ive only just got his blinkin sex face out of my head now you replaced it with this!!!

I hope hes got a micropenis!

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Courtois confirms that he blows himself

Courtois: due to my height, I can reach places other goalkeepers cannot
https://sportblitzz.com/2018/08/10/courtois-due-to-my-height-i-can-reach-places-other-goalkeepers-cannot/

what a cock sucker I'm gald to see the back off him 

• Like 1