Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Tibo and his father have met PSG officials on Monday night in London for about 2 hours. The story is that he would like to join a club that competes to win CL.

http://www.lesoir.be/142852/article/2018-02-28/thibaut-courtois-rencontre-des-representants-du-psg-en-toute-discretion

33 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Tibo and his father have met PSG officials on Monday night in London for about 2 hours. The story is that he would like to join a club that competes to win CL.

http://www.lesoir.be/142852/article/2018-02-28/thibaut-courtois-rencontre-des-representants-du-psg-en-toute-discretion

Always knew this guy is a rat. Using his family to explain to us fans why he would want to leave, pathetic.

Easily my most hated player at this club even above Bakayoko, signs were there when he went hissy fit  about not being the undisputed starter with Cech here. Get rid of him.

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Always knew this guy is a rat. Using his family to explain to us fans why he would want to leave, pathetic.

Easily my most hated player at this club even above Bakayoko, signs were there when he went hissy fit  about not being the undisputed starter with Cech here. Get rid of him.

Just wondering mate, do you support Chelsea ? 

The story of BXL is not complete. He and Chelsea also agreed with a Real Madrid transfer this winter, the transfer was 99% complete but it got turned off because of some small details at the very last moment. In summer the negotiations would start again.

It was also commonly known that summer 18 target number one of PSG is Courtois, so I expected this to happen. But I did not expect someone to leak all this info. If you think he is a snake because of talking with other clubs, you should call the whole team snakes I think. If you really believe he is the only one, you believe in fairy tales.

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

Courtois also came out to criticize Conte for the United match at the weekend. Almost as if he wants to cause trouble and force us to sell him ASAP...

He said: "Yes. I don't understand why our coach took Hazard off. He is our best attacking player and the player that is most able to force another goal for the win against United. But maybe he had a good reason. We will discuss this internal."

51 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Just wondering mate, do you support Chelsea ? 

Of course I do. It's precisely why I hate him. Not only is he overrated but his plastic attitude makes me sick. I want players that want to play for this badge this guy is a mercenary of the highest order. Funny enough he is the easiest to dispose with Alisson and Donnarumma not so hard to get.

26 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

The story of BXL is not complete. He and Chelsea also agreed with a Real Madrid transfer this winter, the transfer was 99% complete but it got turned off because of some small details at the very last moment. In summer the negotiations would start again.

It was also commonly known that summer 18 target number one of PSG is Courtois, so I expected this to happen. But I did not expect someone to leak all this info. If you think he is a snake because of talking with other clubs, you should call the whole team snakes I think. If you really believe he is the only one, you believe in fairy tales.

One of the most hilarious things I've heard. Did you see Kante or Azpilicueta ever talking about other clubs, stuff getting leaked about them? Of course not, not everyone is a snake as you portrait it to be. 

Courtois I lost count how many pathetic interviews he did, tired of his drama. We should sell in the summer, get as much money as possible for him and replace him with someone who doesn't moan each single time the press comes asking something.

27 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Courtois, Costa and Hazard were really the only players who have repeatedly flirted with other clubs if you want to call it that, or talked/their agents have talked about other clubs and their interest in the past few seasons on a regular basis (Courtois - Real/Atletico Madrid, Costa - Atletico Madrid, Hazard - Real Madrid). Its not necessarily a betrayal for me because modern day football is what it is and these things happen on a seasonal basis at clubs all over the world but again it still doesn't paint the greatest image to us Chelsea fans although it happens now a days and it shouldn't be taken as extremely as it is.

8 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Of course I do. It's precisely why I hate him. Not only is he overrated but his plastic attitude makes me sick. I want players that want to play for this badge this guy is a mercenary of the highest order. Funny enough he is the easiest to dispose with Alisson and Donnarumma not so hard to get.

Really? I think hate is a strong word. Also plastic attitude? Why mention shit like that, other clubs fans say half of Chelsea fans are apparently plastic and normally I'd say its just bullshit although seeing posts like the one of yours I've just quoted, sometimes makes me think they aren't always wrong because that is just a stupid post mate and screams a similar sort of attitude as you put it, there's no way if your a fan of any club you 'hate' a player from that club. Players don't just sign for clubs play there for 4 years or whatever and not be committed in any sense or regard. He is not easily replaced, Alisson is a pretty good keeper but still not as good as Courtois who for me is in the top 5 in Europe without a doubt. Donnarumma still has a lot to learn although he is an impressive talent but again he's not as good as Courtois and who even says he would be? Also not hard to get? A 19 year old, Italian with over 100 appearances at his boyhood club? Not hard to get? Football isn't that easy. He'd easily cost in the upwards of 70M at least considering he's on a massive contract. Alisson was linked to Liverpool for something between 60-80m and no disrespect to GKs but they should never cost that much money, just as many other outfield players shouldn't.    

40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Over 500 of your 578 posts are slagging off the club, manager, and players. ''hes fucking shit'' ''Fucking sack him'' The club is fucking shit

Which ain't even true, at least try to show me where I said any of those stuff. The worst I said about Conte is he doesn't seem to care anymore and we should indeed do the sacking, I've also said that only in the last week before that I was always supporting Conte. Calling the club shit? Sure I said we're fucking shit because we are, look at the crap the Board bought in the last 2 summers some of you believe we can turn rock in gold like Moses last year.

The problem with some of you is you don't accept reality of things, this club is going sideways and some of you feel the need to call out on people for being negative, give me a break. I'm calling it like it is, if you want to be optimistic about winning CL this season (not necessary talking about you) go ahead but for me nothing proves were going in the right direction. 

37 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Really? I think hate is a strong word. Also plastic attitude? Why mention shit like that, other clubs fans say half of Chelsea fans are apparently plastic and normally I'd say its just bullshit although seeing posts like the one of yours I've just quoted, sometimes makes me think they aren't always wrong because that is just a stupid post mate and screams a similar sort of attitude as you put it, there's no way if your a fan of any club you 'hate' a player from that club. Players don't just sign for clubs play there for 4 years or whatever and not be committed in any sense or regard. He is not easily replaced, Alisson is a pretty good keeper but still not as good as Courtois who for me is in the top 5 in Europe without a doubt. Donnarumma still has a lot to learn although he is an impressive talent but again he's not as good as Courtois and who even says he would be? Also not hard to get? A 19 year old, Italian with over 100 appearances at his boyhood club? Not hard to get? Football isn't that easy. He'd easily cost in the upwards of 70M at least considering he's on a massive contract. Alisson was linked to Liverpool for something between 60-80m and no disrespect to GKs but they should never cost that much money, just as many other outfield players shouldn't.    

Donnarumma has a clause that if Milan don't reach CL next season he will cost about 40 mil. The way things look, it doesn't sound far fetched to say they won't reach it.

As for Courtois he hasn't really hit the ground running he makes a worldly save once every 5 games, comes across as being the normal professional. Unlike De Gea, Courtois can't win us games on his own maybe once in a blue moon like the one with Stoke last season but overall he still does the same mistakes which he doesn't even bother to correct. That wouldn't even be an issue here because he is still one of the better GKs in the league, problem is his attitude reeks, I've never heard a player say so many negative stuff about us in press like him. Each time I've heard him talk to the press, it's either him flirting with other clubs or talking negative about us like with Conte. We benched a Cech who was one of our legends and was still playing at a high level for someone who only slightly improved us.

If he refused to sign an extension by now it's obvious he won't sign one, he is already talking to clubs, behind the scenes, and even if he does extend we would need to make him the highest paid GK in the league which is a joke if you compare him to De Gea, each time I saw De Gea this season he was one if not the best player on the field.

Maybe plastic is a harsh word to use considering what other clubs say about us but it's not far from the truth to say he has never liked the club and only been committed to us as a professional and contract. He hacks the heart in most of the games we play, always seem half arsed to do anything. I remember him at Atletico and frankly he never actually reached those heights again since he became a starter here. Also if he does sign for PSG or any other club outside Spain we can officially put his children excuse to bed. I felt sorry for him at first but now if this is true? Yeah sure.

38 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Which ain't even true, at least try to show me where I said any of those stuff. The worst I said about Conte is he doesn't seem to care anymore and we should indeed do the sacking, I've also said that only in the last week before that I was always supporting Conte. Calling the club shit? Sure I said we're fucking shit because we are, look at the crap the Board bought in the last 2 summers some of you believe we can turn rock in gold like Moses last year.

The problem with some of you is you don't accept reality of things, this club is going sideways and some of you feel the need to call out on people for being negative, give me a break. I'm calling it like it is, if you want to be optimistic about winning CL this season (not necessary talking about you) go ahead but for me nothing proves were going in the right direction. 

There's a difference between being negative/constructively critical and acting like we are on the verge of relegation to the Conference south.

28 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Which ain't even true, at least try to show me where I said any of those stuff. The worst I said about Conte is he doesn't seem to care

This team is fucking crap 

Can't wait to see how many  batterings we will get next season 

This squad is a fucking joke

Club run by retards

Roman doesn't give a shit about this club anymore

Fucking cocksuckers

Sack him, he clearly doesn't care anymore.

Conte looks like Wenger's bitch.

Willian needs to be sold asap.

We are pathetic that's the truth

I'm tired of these half Brazilian clowns in our club.

Won't feel one second gutted if Hazard leaves

hope Conte stays just to see Willian go. Imagine United with so many limited players like Matic, Willian, Lukaku beautiful.

I couldn't care less if we qualify 1st or 2nd in group I hope we  go out as fast as possible

------

Just a small sample

Fickle bunch... 

Wanted to go Madrid - slated him

Poised to sign a contract - loved him

Talks with PSG -He's a rat 

no-one really knows whats going on, he's hinted at signing a contract that is all we can go by. I wouldn't blame him for going to Madrid if its for his family. but PSG would hurt

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

This team is fucking crap 

Can't wait to see how many  batterings we will get next season 

This squad is a fucking joke

Club run by retards

Roman doesn't give a shit about this club anymore

Fucking cocksuckers

Sack him, he clearly doesn't care anymore.

Conte looks like Wenger's bitch.

Willian needs to be sold asap.

We are pathetic that's the truth

I'm tired of these half Brazilian clowns in our club.

Won't feel one second gutted if Hazard leaves

hope Conte stays just to see Willian go. Imagine United with so many limited players like Matic, Willian, Lukaku beautiful.

I couldn't care less if we qualify 1st or 2nd in group I hope we  go out as fast as possible

------

Just a small sample

Nice going Sherlock to go reading those comments after we get a negative result. I'm pretty sure I can find similar for most of the users here after we get a bad result.

Looking at some make no sense, Conte has one win and 4 loses to Wenger what do you want me to say genius from Conte? United having so many limited players also true, losing against Barcelona only means I was right about the place we finish, again finishing 1st or 2nd makes no difference because there is no way you win a CL with so many sub par players, but I guess I need to be positive for the sake of it, list goes on and on. The bad season also doesn't help me in finding many positives so yeah, clutching at straws.

And yes I already said it dozen of times I hate the Board and will continue to do so, you don't go from spending almost as much as the Manchester clubs only to buy dross and technically very poor players.

5 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Nice going Sherlock to go reading those comments after we get a negative result. I'm pretty sure I can find similar for most of the users here after we get a bad result.

Looking at some make no sense, Conte has one win and 4 loses to Wenger what do you want me to say genius from Conte? United having so many limited players also true, losing against Barcelona only means I was right about the place we finish, again finishing 1st or 2nd makes no difference because there is no way you win a CL with so many sub par players, but I guess I need to be positive for the sake of it, list goes on and on. The bad season also doesn't help me in finding many positives so yeah, clutching at straws.

And yes I already said it dozen of times I hate the Board and will continue to do so, you don't go from spending almost as much as the Manchester clubs only to buy dross and technically very poor players.

I am sure the club loves supporters like you

-so tell me do you still think our ''half Brazillian clown Willian needs to be sold ASAP'' ?