Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Now this was world class game. 

Saving our asses when we cant score, this is what Cech was doing in his prime all the time. 

I hope to see as few games like this because it would mean our defence gets penetrated all the time, but if they do, I hope Tibo to show more of this quality.

8 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Now that people have got the 'acrobatic amazing saves' that Courtois allegedly didn't make. I hope they would start appreciating what he does for the club. Never puts a foot wrong for me.

He has improved drastically in the last few games. His confidence is wayyy higher and he makes more "should have gone in" saves. Finally you can see how he commands our defence, how he yells at them.
The performance yesterday was incredible.
This fact doesn't automatically dismiss people's previous criticism of him.

1 hour ago, Hamilton said:

Now let’s sign that new contract Tibo! 

Impossible. He will go to his children in Spain. He is the player with the least chance to hold and the most understandable player to leave.

Won us a point in Arsenal on his own. I hope he keeps delivering like this before he leaves. It wins us games and makes his prize very high again, for a 1 year contract at least. I think 30-40M is still possible.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-transfer-news-thibaut-courtois-contract-eden-hazard-deal-real-madrid-a8141476.html

“It has just turned the new year, so we will wait a few weeks and then sit around the table. I'm happy at Chelsea and a deal is close," he said after the 2-2 draw with Arsenal at the Emirates. "Has it been a distraction? Not for me. I'm just calm and relaxed because I'm tied to Chelsea. Despite the rumours and everything, I am focused on Chelsea and I'm happy here.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

@

Jason

“Do Eden and I encourage each other? Yes. He will say 'if you sign, I will sign' and I say the same to him.”

What do you think to that statement? am I being to harsh or deep thinking?

You're overthinking. :P

I have been critical of Thibauts performances. It wasn't soo much his actobatic peformabce but rather the lack of passion. After yesterday against Arsenal, he showed how much it means to him to make huge saves. He was showing the passion and desire ee saw at Athletico. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

:chai:

I remember a few years ago Ballague was actually considered a top source. Now he has become a joke. Hasn't got a clue.

I think Tibo is much more likely to sign a new deal here than Hazard is. But just imagine the uproar and chaos if we sold arguably our 2 best players in the same summer to the same team. 😐