Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I am happy he's been left to his own devices in Spain. It means there is no pressure on him, whereas if we were constantly keeping tabs of him by going to watch his games he would be under a lot of indirect pressure and scrutiny. Its a wise decision just to let him play and develop, and then in 2 years time finally arrive at the club.

I laugh when United fans think that frail, 100lb whimp De Gea is the best young keeper in the world.

Guess they haven't seen this 6'6" 200lb behemoth play. Already looks the business and is only 20. Also doesn't have silly blonde pubes on his face like Flappy Hands at United.

I laugh when United fans think that frail, 100lb whimp De Gea is the best young keeper in the world.

Guess they haven't seen this 6'6" 200lb behemoth play. Already looks the business and is only 20. Also doesn't have silly blonde pubes on his face like Flappy Hands at United.

I haven't seen enough coutois game to make a judgement but de gea imo is already one of the best "shot stopper"

After Victor Valdes, De Gea is the most overrated keeper

@communicate was only talking about the shot stopping part though. De Gea is an extremely agile goalkeeper and he can make wonderful saves but a good keeper is required to do so much more than that, and overall De Gea is very average, at least as far as playing in the Premier League goes.

Back to Courtois now. Barca can have him...

...if they give us Messi in exchange. :Goober:

10 mil? Got to be joking.. we should not sell at any cirumstances.

For 10m they can suck my balls, that's all they will get.

Well, Barca interested, the kid is happy in Spain & I am certain he would love to play for them.

Another well thought process by Chelsea here ?

You act like a little bitch, you know that? Always nagging about everything. What the hell was Chelsea supposed to do, play him instead of Chech?

For 10m they can suck my balls, that's all they will get.

You act like a little bitch, you know that? Always nagging about everything. What the hell was Chelsea supposed to do, play him instead of Chech?

May I point out ? Just refrain from your insults & profanities. Once you do that, then perhaps you may respond to me. Otherwise, have some ouzo instead.