Domino-
Followers 3

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's always the chance that Courtois does a WWF-style move in the 90th minute of the second leg. Score is 0-0, extra time is looming, Torres takes a shot from 12 yards which eventually reaches Cour

He nailed that penalty like it was De Bruyne's bird.

When I rewatched the save of the 1v1 I noticed he seems to get low to the ground so quickly, and I mean this in a good way Just watch Scznenzyzne-thingy against Naismith yesterday When he gets in t

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, The Chels said:

The first top player we're being forced to sell in ages. Weird feeling.

Last top player we sold was robben that was huge mistake 

• Like 2

So seems like we've agreed a fee, now it's just for him to agree terms with them over the contract. This is Courtois after all, golden glove winner, if they don't offer him 250k p/w he will U-Turn lmao

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

What about Pickford?

Only last summer Everton bought him for £30m. Will be impossible to negotiate a reasonable price with them, especially after his World Cup performances.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Hope this deal isn't confirmed until his replacement is in the door.

I don't get what difference it makes, any club knows if we are trying to sign their GK at this point, we are desperate.

I just don;t get why we've left it so late, it's no surprise he wanted to leave .. this should have been sorted out sooner, did the club really expect him to come back from the WC and sign a new contract?

I don't get what difference it makes, any club knows if we are trying to sign their GK at this point, we are desperate.

We aren't desperate, as the final say about transfers lie with the club & not Thibo; he's not a free agent.

It's called, covering your back.

13 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We aren't desperate, as the final say about transfers lie with the club & not Thibo; he's not a free agent.

It's called, covering your back.

So if we're not desperate to sign a GK - you'd be fine if we didn't sign one this window?

So if we're not desperate to sign a GK - you'd be fine if we didn't sign one this window?

I didn't say that. I was solely referring to Thibo departure. 

We could easily force Thibo to see out his contract before approaching a similar calibre GK next summer. Far from ideal but could be done if needs must.

Your lack of concern on the matter could see us ending up with Caballero as our number 1 or spending 50m+ on Pickford.

If we agreed you would think we have something to announce next days, Allison?

Liverpool are the stumbling block. I believe he could join them if they are willing to match Roma's price .

1 minute ago, Hamilton said:

Reports here say Allison to pool is almost done.

We will probably end up with Mignolet or something like that 😆

Or even worse... Karius. 😂

• Like 1