Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

“They tried to get in our mind maybe by fouling and kicking to destabilise us," Courtois told the London Evening Standard. 

“These are the mind games they try to play - they get it from their manager - but we didn’t fall into that trap. 

"They obviously came with a plan, to put Phil Jones and [Matteo] Darmian on Eden and Willian. It was hard to find the space but, after we did, they made a lot of fouls."

19 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

“They tried to get in our mind maybe by fouling and kicking to destabilise us," Courtois told the London Evening Standard. 

“These are the mind games they try to play - they get it from their manager - but we didn’t fall into that trap. 

"They obviously came with a plan, to put Phil Jones and [Matteo] Darmian on Eden and Willian. It was hard to find the space but, after we did, they made a lot of fouls."

Jose isn't used to ppl fighting back like we are. Conte isn't shying away from him, Hazard is paying him no mind and Tibo is calling United out. Brilliant stuff this year. 

On 21/03/2017 at 11:55 AM, Fernando said:

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois: I won't be at Real Madrid next season

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3086990/chelsea-goalkeeper-thibaut-courtois-i-wont-be-at-real-madrid-next-season

He's been a monster this season, impenetrable. Very happy to read that.

When we were all deciding which of the 2 keepers we had either Petr or Tibo I was on the fence. With emotions and experience on one side and youth,hunger etc on the other. Both lads were near the top of their games so it was a tossup

Ive  never really got attached to Tibo while hes been here. Its not the job he does cause hes been good, its just Ive never seen any real passion or character in him. Hes got one of those poker faces that doesnt express much.

But I'm warming to him. 

While he has had a touch ov verbal diarrhea and getting foot in gob syndrome he has also said just lately some quite good things about being at Chelsea. The team, managers, trainers, fans etc.

He seems to get on pretty well with the Don and has said good things about him and says 'The Italian Coaches' have taught him alot. "I am much stronger now, thanks to the Italian coaches at Chelsea, who have shown me new ways in which to play."

Quotes from Beinsports interview :

"I don't see myself at Real Madrid," he told Cadena Ser.

"I see myself at Chelsea, the club that six years ago saw me playing in Belgium and gave me the opportunity to sign for them.

"They also allowed me to be three years at Atletico, which helped me to be the keeper that I am now.

"I feel that I'm key to the team, I'm very happy at Chelsea, and I don't see myself anywhere else."

Courtois' current Chelsea deal expires in 2019 and, although talks over an extension are yet to take place, the factor of his family remaining based in Madrid appears unlikely to draw him away from the English capital.

"For the time being, we have not spoken about a contract extension. We are focusing on the league," he said.

"We will see at the end of the season if they offer me something. For the time being, there has not been an offer.

"I'm happy in London and I'm delighted with the success we are having this season.

"I owe a lot to Spain and I go often there to visit the family, who are in Madrid. But I'm happy in London."

Antonio Conte's Chelsea are in a dominant position in the Premier League, 10 points clear of nearest challengers Tottenham with as many games to play.

"We are working well with Conte," Courtois added.

"I see that there is a long-term project to win trophies, not just domestically but also in Europe. There is a lot of ambition to play in the Champions League next season."

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Daily Mail reporting he left his pregnant girlfriend 

Now thats gotta stay in your head while its going on. To have one kid already and shes pregnant and on her way back to Madrid. Ive not got any but I know it would tear me up not to be with my young child and one on the way. Unless of course its not his!! Is this KDBs ex?

Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois splits from pregnant girlfriend Marta Dominguez

• Thibaut Courtois and Marta Dominguez split in September last year
  • The couple have  a daughter, Adriana, and another baby on the way
  • Marta has returned to Madrid while Courtois has stayed in London with Chelsea

Shows he has confidence in him, when he made fantastic saves after such a mistake. Gave him lots of stick for it, but if we are to be able to play "carpet football", he needs to learn from this. It happens. Great performance, TBO.