Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

he is only 20 and doing very well ...... that's the kind of talent we should keep ... but not kill that talent ...

I mean cech always play games even Capital one games !!

rotation should be applied as soon as courtois get back ...

I'll give away hilario & turnbull togther just to keep him

-------------------------------

that been said ; it just my own opinion :D

Rotating keepers is wrong.

Now he's playing week in week out top matches. Courtois has won Europe League, Supercup, and the title in Belgium. Also seen as third greatest talent under 21. And you would get him back to be our keeper in Capital One games??

Rotating keepers is wrong.

Now he's playing week in week out top matches. Courtois has won Europe League, Supercup, and the title in Belgium. Also seen as third greatest talent under 21. And you would get him back to be our keeper in Capital One games??

when I said " cech always play games even Capital one games !!cech always play games even Capital one games !! "

I meant there's no a very good GK in our squad except Cech ...

about the rotation: look at Man U Lindegard & De Gea

that's what I mean

------------------

put in mind that cech going to have a surgery in the summer so ... u don't know what's gonna happen ..

Cannot believe how cheap we got Courtois. Surely going to be one of our clubs greatest bargains in history.

Glad to see he won't be staying at Atletico Madrid on loan again after this season. I was getting afraid he'd become too attached to the club.

Winning Europa leagues and playing top -3 football in Spain is spoiling him. Going on loan to Fulham or West Ham doesnt sound very sexy in Courtois ears :ph34r:

I tend to agree. We're going to be in a tough (but nice) position in the next 6-18 months with him and Cech.

Quick question for everyone, Courtois or Falcao?
Needs to be sent on loan to an English club most definitely. Unless Atletico are willing to shave £20 million off Falcao's asking price? :D

Strange news in Belgium media (started on rubbish sites but now als the reliable sport websites took this story)

=> "Chelsea wants to use Courtois in an exchange operation to sign Falcao. Radamel's pricetag of €50 million is a little bit too much. But since Courtois is said to be happy in Madrid, Abramovitch would like to use him is this swap. Courtois is supposed to have a market value of €13 million. This could lower the price of Falcao sensitively."

First I thought 'utter bullsh*t' => no reliable sources AND Falcao has just announced he wants to stay at Athletico until the end of the season.

BUT the fact that one of the main newspapers took over this story got me doubting.

Truly hope this is a nonsense story. Although it would be great to see Falcao in a blue shirt... it would be absolutely stupid to release Europe's most talented goalkeeper!!

If an exchange is on the table... why don't they just accept Nando for around €30 million. In any case NOT COURTOIS!!

main source is always given: "the daily mail". However I cannot seem to find the original article. Anyone of you guys can?

Strange news in Belgium media (started on rubbish sites but now als the reliable sport websites took this story)

=> "Chelsea wants to use Courtois in an exchange operation to sign Falcao. Radamel's pricetag of 50 million is a little bit too much. But since Courtois is said to be happy in Madrid, Abramovitch would like to use him is this swap. Courtois is supposed to have a market value of 13 million. This could lower the price of Falcao sensitively."

First I thought 'utter bullsh*t' => no reliable sources AND Falcao has just announced he wants to stay at Athletico until the end of the season.

BUT the fact that one of the main newspapers took over this story got me doubting.

Truly hope this is a nonsense story. Although it would be great to see Falcao in a blue shirt... it would be absolutely stupid to release Europe's most talented goalkeeper!!

If an exchange is on the table... why don't they just accept Nando for around 30 million. In any case NOT COURTOIS!!

main source is always given: "the daily mail". However I cannot seem to find the original article. Anyone of you guys can?

See, I knew it.

It probably will be a decision to be made, hope it's just media bs though.

So far only rumours, no facts yet. I do hope they don't do it, but you never know. Of course they've talked about it, see how much they could lower Falcao's price, the fact that they asked about it doesn't mean they'll do it. They're just looking at all their options. I do hope they don't do it.

On a (funny) sidenote: Falcao is called 'el Tigre', the Tiger, at Atletico Madrid. Courtois? The Turtle. "His neck is just so long!", Falcao says. :lol:

Best of this all... these two boys are Chelsea players now!!! The future looks blue boys!!!!! :cfc: :cfc: :cfc:

Was listening to the radio that game, going mental on the ride home from work when Kennedy scored!!

Then watched those saves live on tele when i got home! Good times! ;)

Courtois will never play for Chelsea I think. He is not going to wait another 4 years before cech leaves chelsea. If he isn't first keeper here in 2 years time , he will go to another club.

Its either losing Cech soon or losing Courtois , Another 3-4 years Cech and then courtois to succeed him will never happen.

If I was Chelsea I would lend out Courtois another year next season (Atletico will play CL) , and after next season Chelsea should sell Cech and make Courtois first keeper in season 2014-2015.

Barcelona , Real would love to buy him , so Chelsea shouldn't wait too long to make him first keeper , otherwise you'll never see him ever play for chelsea