Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

5 hours ago, Robguima said:

Difficult to compare gk pat completely different stages at their careers... tibo is a lot younger than cech at the position where they peak in their thirties.

our squad has several deficiencies and goalkeeping is not one of them.

Cech arrived to us at 22 and did well from the beggining.

2 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

He had a much better defence in front of him 

Thats true. Tibo had realy good defense in atletico and first season here and did well.

Eventualy Cech shown he can do realy well in team with not so good defense, its now on Tibo to show his true worth.

Big Nose strikes again. Worst goalkeeper in any top league. Stats prove it completely. Just sell him and hope we can get 3 million for him. Other clubs are not foolish enough to pay 10M, they also see all his huge mistakes and they also can look up the stats. Buy Cech back asap, we need our legend!

http://www.givemesport.com/890401-thibaut-courtois-unhappy-with-eden-hazards-showboating-against-gibraltar?autoplay=on&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Organic-Social&utm_campaign=Tribute-Pages-laika-III-1sted

39 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Big Nose strikes again. Worst goalkeeper in any top league. Stats prove it completely. Just sell him and hope we can get 3 million for him. Other clubs are not foolish enough to pay 10M, they also see all his huge mistakes and they also can look up the stats. Buy Cech back asap, we need our legend!

http://www.givemesport.com/890401-thibaut-courtois-unhappy-with-eden-hazards-showboating-against-gibraltar?autoplay=on&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Organic-Social&utm_campaign=Tribute-Pages-laika-III-1sted

Don't be so butthurt, he's been way too average to run his mouth like he does. He deserves the flack he's getting.

Some Belgium base chelsea fans made me lol on this forum when courtois was bad mouthing chelsea last season some Belgium base chelsea fans were sticking up for him now he's mouthing about international team they don't like his attitude now 

Not excusing him for his mouth because he literally talks to much but he's right about concentration levels and giving up possession in dangerous areas. Any keeper worth his salt would do the same, but really shouldn't be throwing stones in a glass house because his form has been far from exemplary 

8 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Big Nose strikes again. Worst goalkeeper in any top league. Stats prove it completely.

Football is a sport where stats mean nothing. A good player can look bad with stats, and a bad player can look good with stats. 

10 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

Only me who would go for Joe Hart?

At his best, he was at least equal to Courtois (here, not at Atletico, that guy is different altogether.) That's definitely good enough for us, and I believe we'd put a real fire in his belly. Right now, we're the most logical team for him quite easily.

1 hour ago, iceboy said:

if he wants to leave then fark him, i hope not but i rather we have someone who fights for the cause and loyal like Cech was for us, Courtois isnt fit to lace Cech´s boots, he will need to show a lot more to reach legend status. There is no shortage of great keepers out there and some who i rather have than Courtois: Ederson from Benfica, Oblak from Atletico, Gianlugi Donnarumma from Milan, Loris Karius from Mainz, Leno from Leverkusen, even Joe Hart, just to name some, believe me i´m a GK.