Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Courtois: "I'm happy for Basthuayi. Obviously he has to have a bit of patience with a top striker like Diego in front of him.“ [Standard]

Courtois: "But if Batshuayi comes on and keeps making the difference, he makes it hard for the coach [to leave him out].“ [Standard]

Courtois: "Each time Masthuayi came on he has been sharp, he was there in the right place and was a real danger.“ [Standard]

Courtois: "Batshuayi scored against Watford, it's a sign that he is ready and that he can be in the first XI as well.“ [Standard]

• 3 weeks later...
We let one of our greatest legends, Petr Cech , go for this fucking twat?? 

Thanks Mourinho.

Well, TC should man the fuck up. He really should as a young potential WC.

But you saw Cech have An own goal now and have some blinders last year? Also, did you see Neuer fuck up lately?

It will be ok.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Just now, Stingray said:

Well, TC should man the fuck up. He really should as a young potential WC.

But you saw Cech have An own goal now and have some blinders last year? Also, did you see Neuer fuck up lately?

It will be ok.

I have zero confidence in TC. This guy is so shaky its ridiculous.  

He was a fucking stonewall in Madrid, what happend to him since? He never lived up to his hype.

I have zero confidence in TC. This guy is so shaky its ridiculous.  

He was a fucking stonewall in Madrid, what happend to him since? He never lived up to his hype.

I know. It's scary to see his transformation. As I said in another thread: typical belgian players mentality: they are WC when its good but drown in difficulties.

1 hour ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Can't blame him for what happened. Our defense just fell asleep at that moment, leaving him stranded. 

While true it would be really nice for a change if Courtois managed play the ball like a sweeper keeper for once in his life. Everytime he has to come out of the 6-yard box I expect us to concede/give away a penalty in 90% of instances.

3 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

While true it would be really nice for a change if Courtois managed play the ball like a sweeper keeper for once in his life. Everytime he has to come out of the 6-yard box I expect us to concede/give away a penalty in 90% of instances.

It's Lollichon's fault though.