Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

In my mind, he's already added another dimension to his game. I never knew he was so good at dealing with PKs. He goes to the right corners most of the time, gets down very quick (extremely quick for a guy his size). His size and presence seems to intimidate the players as well.

Tibo is starting to grow on me.

He is so bad with ball at his feet...

I think he is actually quite good technically with the ball at his feet for a GK, it's just his decision making that lets him down. I would say that at times he tries to do too much with the ball and gets himself into strife. There are times when most GKs would just smash the ball out of the area, but Thibaut sometimes tries to be too cute and gets his feet tangled. Hull away earlier this year comes to mind.

so far it's easy to see his one weakness that he has and most of the goals he concedes is when he has to dive to his right hand side of the goal.

On the contrary, watch his footwork, he over-compensates by taking an extra step to his right as he is so strong down his left line. If anything he exposes his stronger side, which is where he concedes most of his goals.

Sure it's his fault! nobody asked him to run to Gomis

Nobody asked Willian to be so off in his position.

Yet nobody asked Jose to play Willian at RB...

Yes at the end of the day Tibo made a mistake.. but it was our whole team responsible.