Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIBAUT COURTOIS ADD HIS NAME TO THE LIST OF PREMIER LEAGUE GOALKEEPERS TO SCORE FROM HIS OWN END or FOR US TO PLAY A LONG KICKOFF BALL FROM THE KEEPERS END TO THE OTHER END. TRY TO SCORE AND COMPLETE THE MOVE IN NO MORE THAN 3 MOVES.

Curtois: 20 goals conceded in 20 PL games.

de Gea: 22 goals conceded in 23 PL games.

Forster: 16 goals conceded in 22 PL games.

Proof Fraiser Forster is the best goalkeeper since Dino Zoff.

Aren't statistics wonderful.

He was culpable for a mistake yesterday, but defensively it wasn't our finest hour. Azpi beaten far too easily by Navas, Courtois flapping at a cross, and Ivanovic not being proactive enough to see Silva was lurking on the follow-up from Aguero. All goalkeepers make howlers. Cech made multiple last season, doesn't make him a bad goalkeeper. He's been let down by the defence a number of times this season, he's only returning the favour! :lol:

As a team we've shipped 20 goals in 23 games this season. Maintaining that rate (which should only improve; I can't see us conceding five goals in a game again too many times this season) would mean we'd end the season having conceded 33 in the entire league campaign. I'd say that's pretty damned good, IMO.

So Lampard was looking likely to get the blame if we didnt win the league..guess we've moved on.Yes he made a mistake.He also has made up for it plenty of times.Plus we didnt score..they didnt score..

Cech may have a better league record this season but he has played a lot less games so no surprising there.He also let in 4 vs Bradford...

You used to be a decent troll, now you're just so blatant in your ridiculousness that you're becoming a bit of joke :/

I'm glad Lukaku and KDB are out, and I hope Thorgan Hazard will never play here. No one deserves members like you.

One example from yesterday:

Henrique, on 31 Jan 2015 - 4:13 PM, said:snapback.png

Poor display from Curtois

"Where were you for his 2 mom performances earlier? :D Comical"

A post that doesn't make any kind of sense. So I ca't say he was at fault for that goal If I was not in this forum saying how great the GK from Belgium was in that "2 mom performances earlier". Cech has been outstanding for 10 years, sorry but after all those years watching the legendary GK its really easier to get impressed by a mistake that cost you the victory than by "mom performance" form a GK wearing Chelsea shirt.

Chill out little keyboard warrior.

But let's look at the teams he has played against. Apart from Arsenal, we could have played with eleven outfielders against the rest and just played rush keeper.

That might be true. But you have to admit Curtois was labelled a supernatural GK after Atletico great last season. A Howler in UCL Final and a mistake in a crucial game in PL. He is no worst than Cech, but I'm not sure if he is better than him to justify the fact in his first season he is the main GK beyond doubt.

That might be true. But you have to admit Curtois was labelled a supernatural GK after Atletico great last season. A Howler in UCL Final and a mistake in a crucial game in PL. He is no worst than Cech, but I'm not sure if he is better than him to justify the fact in his first season he is the main GK beyond doubt.

He's not, though, is he?

If he was the main goalkeeper beyond doubt he'd have started every game. At the minute he's played about 66% of our games this season. I think that's far less than most people would have expected from him.

I don't have to admit that Courtois was labelled as supernatural because I was one of the level-headed few who realised he isn't the second coming of Dino Zoff or Gordon Banks as so many people on here imagined him to be. He is an outstanding goalkeeper, but so is Cech. Both have made mistakes but that doesn't take anything away from them. It was an error yesterday, yes, but you can count on one hand how many mistakes he's made all season so far.

I'm glad Lukaku and KDB are out, and I hope Thorgan Hazard will never play here. No one deserves members like you.

One example from yesterday:

Henrique, on 31 Jan 2015 - 4:13 PM, said:snapback.png

"Where were you for his 2 mom performances earlier? :D Comical"

A post that doesn't make any kind of sense. So I ca't say he was at fault for that goal If I was not in this forum saying how great the GK from Belgium was in that "2 mom performances earlier". Cech has been outstanding for 10 years, sorry but after all those years watching the legendary GK its really easier to get impressed by a mistake that cost you the victory than by "mom performance" form a GK wearing Chelsea shirt.

Chill out little keyboard warrior.

It was a big error and you have every right to say that. My point is you make stupid post like: Cech 0 goals conceded, Courtois xx goals conceded (completely ignoring the fact 90% of our goals conceded weren't the keepers fault, or that Cech conceded 4 vs Bradford) while conveniently disappearing when he has monstrous games.

Don't try and act all indignant and correct because I take you up on your stupidity lol