Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

If the Brazilians or Schurrle get to the final, they'll get a week at most. I expect most of the WC players will have 10-12 days off, then back for training around the 20th.

Be more than that. After Euro 2012 it was 21 days after their elimination date. So we might not see Schurrle or Oscar and Co til the week before the PL kick off.

Be more than that. After Euro 2012 it was 21 days after their elimination date. So we might not see Schurrle or Oscar and Co til the week before the PL kick off.

Yup that's why it normally fucks up pre-season :(

Shame...

Fair point regarding Euro 2012, but this is José we're on about mate! :lol:

Fair point regarding Euro 2012, but this is José we're on about mate! :lol:

Think the players should get 2, if not 3, weeks off when the World Cup ends. Everyone should be back by the end of the first week of August (or second week if we're really pushing it).

Lol if this is true. Does the kid even shut his mouth when he sleeps? I bet he sleeptalks. It'd be nice to see what the Lukaku fanboys say about this now.

(I don't normally use the word 'fanboy', but the way some people have attempted to defend Lukaku and his big mouth on here makes me question if they fully support the club or one single player who hasn't even scored a goal for us...)

Lol if this is true. Does the kid even shut his mouth when he sleeps? I bet he sleeptalks. It'd be nice to see what the Lukaku fanboys say about this now.

(I don't normally use the word 'fanboy', but the way some people have attempted to defend Lukaku and his big mouth on here makes me question if they fully support the club or one single player who hasn't even scored a goal for us...)

your mouth seems quite big for a NOBODY

Lol I love how he says Higuain slowly evolved into a top player.. this is a guy who scored over 100 goals for Real Madrid before he was 26.... 'slowly evolved into a top player what a joke'.

Yeah the guy can talk. Some of it bullshit. Some of it makes sense.

I thing im worried about is the fact that his contract only has 2 years left? What if he refuses to sign an extension, than we would lost the best GK in the world at 23 years of age for nothing.