Domino-
Followers 3

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's always the chance that Courtois does a WWF-style move in the 90th minute of the second leg. Score is 0-0, extra time is looming, Torres takes a shot from 12 yards which eventually reaches Cour

He nailed that penalty like it was De Bruyne's bird.

When I rewatched the save of the 1v1 I noticed he seems to get low to the ground so quickly, and I mean this in a good way Just watch Scznenzyzne-thingy against Naismith yesterday When he gets in t

Posted Images

He's in Qatar. How the hell would he know? :lol:

Just a shit TV presenter trying to get some retweets in a very sad manner...

Because he has links built up over almost 40 years as a sports journalist.

Having said that, it's not the boldest prediction in the world. Courtois is the better choice.

• Like 1

Having said that, it's not the boldest prediction in the world. Courtois is the better choice.

I despise Keys and Gray .. but in this case he is probably right ..at least I hope so

Links to whom? You think Jose or Steve Holland phone him every other day?! :lol:

I can't remember what it was about, but he pulled something similar last season then said that he was only saying what he thinks was going to happen when it did come true. Richard Keys is a clown, and that is irrelevant to who Jose picks in goal.

• Like 1

Thibaut Courtois gets the nod from Jose Mourinho as Chelsea's No 1 goalkeeper ahead of Petr Cech. #CFC (Mail)

Mourinho stressed that, once decision made, there would be no question of rotating his 2 goalkeepers to keep them both happy (Telegraph)

Mourinho on GK: "My No 1 will be my No1. Not forever obviously because I cannot kill competition. I cannot give any player a guarantee" #CFC

It's official then? Beginning of an era.

News going around that he will demand to talk with Jose about his future if he isn't starting tomorrow.

Deservedly.

Going to be so hard saying goodbye to Cech, one of my favorite players ever. First Juan, then Ashley and Lamps, and now it looks like Cech is going.

Cech trying to get one over on Courtois :lol:

He is asked "How is it that Messi has never scored a goal against you or Courtois? The best keepers." He replies by saying "He scored against Thibaut in his first season at Atletico. I don't know."

• Like 3

So I'm the only one on here that genuinely believes Cech is superior to Courtois and should remain as no 1?

Am I missing something here, Only 2 goalkeepers are superior to cech at this point i,e Neuer and De gea and the latter is even debatable. It's a shame how quickly opinions have turned and how eager people are to crown Thibaut as the numero uno even though he's done absolutely nothing yet to earn it.

• Like 1

So I'm the only one on here that genuinely believes Cech is superior to Courtois and should remain as no 1?

Am I missing something here, Only 2 goalkeepers are superior to cech at this point i,e Neuer and De gea and the latter is even debatable. It's a shame how quickly opinions have turned and how eager people are to crown Thibaut as the numero uno even though he's done absolutely nothing yet to earn it.

I can understand the argument for Cech but nothing to earn it? Come on, if we didn't own him then it would probably have took a Buffon like fee to get him outof Leti.

• Like 1

I can understand the argument for Cech but nothing to earn it? Come on, if we didn't own him then it would probably have took a Buffon like fee to get him outof Leti.

What has he done to earn the first spot ahead of Cech? performance wise, cech has always been better than him and premier league proven.

• Like 1