Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

All his punches/saves rebounded right back in front of goal. Can't be doing that, did it like 3 times.

Cech's handling is far safer, IMO. Though Courtois is better at commanding his box. Very little to split between the two, but it's the little things that makes Cech the better goalkeeper by the most microcosmic of differences. Plus he has a decade's worth of experience more than Courtois does.

Marc Wilmots was overheard saying Chelsea will sell Cech, which struck me like the fans' rumor section on Skysports. "I know the janitor at Cobham and he overheard Pogba is coming." etc, etc. Courtois tends to moan to the media just as much if not more than Lukaku, yet seems to get a pass. It is what it is I guess.

Courtois tends to moan to the media just as much if not more than Lukaku, yet seems to get a pass.

Probably because he has been delivering while he has been talking and made himself one of the best GKs in the world. Lukaku hasn't been making that much of a progress while also talking a lot.

Has anyone seen how the Chelsea social media is sucking up to Courtios??? It surely cant be just me noticing the increased number of tweets and retweets to him

Chelsea media aren't the only ones sucking up to him either and he hasn't even made a single appearance for us yet. pathetic.

Chelsea media aren't the only ones sucking up to him either and he hasn't even made a single appearance for us yet. pathetic.

So? he's done quite a lot to earn himself a spot amongst the best GKs these days.

I get the feeling that you hate Courtois for some reason..

So? he's done quite a lot to earn himself a spot amongst the best GKs these days.

I get the feeling that you hate Courtois for some reason..

So his performances for atleti (which is very overrated btw) should justify Chelsea media and fans in general sucking up to him, people disrespecting a club legend in Cech and the constant moaning and yapping to the press?. smh and there I was thinking only players who have made significant contributions to the club deserves such preferential treatment.

Cech is the better keeper though. Courtois might be better in a couple of years but he is not on the same level as Cech imo.

If Courtois won't play for Chelsea this year we can already add him to our saled players.

I like Cech more at the moment but im afraid we will lose Curtois if he won't play him or will be loaned again and don't extend contract.

Marc Wilmots was overheard saying Chelsea will sell Cech, which struck me like the fans' rumor section on Skysports. "I know the janitor at Cobham and he overheard Pogba is coming." etc, etc. Courtois tends to moan to the media just as much if not more than Lukaku, yet seems to get a pass. It is what it is I guess.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/06/22/4905534/courtois-will-return-to-chelsea-cech-could-be-sold-says

Have any of the Belgians around seen the video on TV were supposedly Wilmots said it? Because yeah, I'm doubting Goal even quoting someone...