The PES Thread

chrismada9

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bunch of nice screenshots featuring Stamford Bridge, new faces and our new kits :)

Wow, stunning shots! :o Everything looks so realistic. Great to see Hazard and Hulk in Chelsea shirt too! :)

Wow, stunning shots! :oEverything looks so realistic. Great to see Hazard and Hulk in Chelsea shirt too! :)

Wtf.. they look like Zombies!, not realistic at all.

70602265.png

Mata's face is pale white, yet his neck is tanned, Hulk & Torres look like something from resident evil.

Wtf.. they look like Zombies!, not realistic at all.

70602265.png

Mata's face is pale white, yet his neck is tanned, Hulk & Torres look like something from resident evil.

I have to say that KONAMI fucked up the lighting in pes2012 and players really look funny sometimes. Blame the one who made the texture for Mata face though, not the game :P

Ever since the switchover to next gen consoles, Fifa (the most popular sports game in the world) has been superior in every way.

Goddamn mate, you are bloody boring with PES slating...like a broken record. And no, FIFA is not superior in every way. Attacking player movement in PES is better and you can make a player start a run at a push of a button. Modding is much better then it is in FIFA and I like the passing more in PES. I found dribbling more enjoyable also while in FIFA it felt sluggish and clumsy. Master League is good also and edit mode allows you do modify the game the way you want it, correct some shit stats and do transfers.

Don't take this the wrong way though, FIFA is a better game and a technologically more advanced.

Shon is using some shit face for Mata, mine looks different and better.

Heh, I guess you are using this one

Preview.jpg

I'm to lazy to change it, I don't play PES that much...

No mention of improving shots in 2013? The game plays quite decently up to the point where you have to shot. I know I'm spoiled by how FIFA 12 nailed shots but the difference is too noticeable.

Hoping for the same thing. Shooting is just awful in PES atm, though I corrected that by using a custom gameplay patch :P

From what I've read so far I couldn't find any news when it comes down to shooting...

Hoping for the same thing. Shooting is just awful in PES atm, though I corrected that by using a custom gameplay patch :P

Mind providing a link? I'd like to see if the did any actual work or if it's like one of the "gameplay patches" for Fifa.

Nice video

Some PES13 screenshots

05_SantosVInternacional.jpg

03_FlamengovsVascodaGama.jpg

01_RMadridVMalaga.jpg

02_CorinthiansVCruz_Azul.jpg

06_BarcelonavsValencia.jpg

No mention of improving shots in 2013? The game plays quite decently up to the point where you have to shot. I know I'm spoiled by how FIFA 12 nailed shots but the difference is too noticeable.

I have great news for you I just found out. Shooting has been radically changed. There will also be easily accessible manual shooting. They've also included the true finesse shot like in FIFA ;)

Mind providing a link? I'd like to see if the did any actual work or if it's like one of the "gameplay patches" for Fifa.

Am also interested. Shooting is god awful.

Well I actually downloaded a massive patch called Pes-Serbia patch that has my local 2 leagues in it with custom faces for players and 2 stadiums for Red Star and Partizan and once you install it it automatically installs 3 gameplays, 1 is the default and and the other 2 are called Out of Box and Yair gameplay. I didn't play a lot on Yair gameplay, but Out of Box looked well for me and I played lots of matches with my friends on it. There were was really really only a small amount of WTF moments you get to see in PES and the goals we managed to score were wonderful while I also noticed that defending was better too.

From what I've read, Out of Box gameplay is actually made by my fellow Serbian :D

Changes:

AI reduced pressure

More shootpower

Better GK

New Ball physics

Better teamwork

And more…

DOWNLOAD Out of Box gameplay by Nesa24

Also check this ;)

Attacking player movement in PES is better and you can make a player start a run at a push of a button. I found dribbling more enjoyable also while in FIFA it felt sluggish and clumsy. Master League is good also and edit mode allows you do modify the game the way you want it, correct some shit stats and do transfers.

Ummm first of all, you can send players on Runs in FIFA as well. Plus they have improved the attacking intelligence for FIFA 13 . Secondly, FIFA's dirrbling is sluggish? Watch some YouTube videos, the LAST thing that FIFA's dribbling is, is sluggish...Lastly you can edit players/transfers/squad tactics in FIFA as well. Your arguments are moot.

FIFA is the better game by quite a substantial amount. Only thing PES MAY have over FIFA is the graphics.

Ummm first of all, you can send players on Runs in FIFA as well. Plus they have improved the attacking intelligence for FIFA 13 . Secondly, FIFA's dirrbling is sluggish? Watch some YouTube videos, the LAST thing that FIFA's dribbling is, is sluggish...Lastly you can edit players/transfers/squad tactics in FIFA as well. Your arguments are moot.

FIFA is the better game by quite a substantial amount. Only thing PES MAY have over FIFA is the graphics.

I didn't say you can't send them on runs, but in PES it's just more advanced and better. Some attacking moves I've done in PES have been really amazing. Let's not go into the future with FIFA13. EA always does the shitload of marketing and until I see their attacking intelligence I won't comment on it.

I didn't mean feints (like roulette,elastico etc.) but the precision dribbling. Feints are great and EA has done a great job there, but stuff like precision dribbling and that and times is just useless. Of course, it works well when you are playing online against someone who isn't patient and charges at you like a bull but when facing the AI on a higher difficulty it's just sluggish..especially when the AI almost never misses a tackle.

Yes, I can edit FIFA's squads, but transfers and ratings reset to default when I start the career mode which is the reason why most of people want to make radical changes...

I have never said here that PES is a better game. Here, just what I wrote couple of posts above.

Don't take this the wrong way though, FIFA is a better game and a technologically more advanced.

As for the graphics, that's down to your personal taste, but I prefer FIFA since it techologically more advanced though PES has its good sides. I really don't like how the players look in game this year.

I liked the detail of John Terry's diving block like the one he did in the World Cup :D

Haha yeah, lovely stuff.