Mis-firing Torres

@ justin you are absolutely spot on

He was so shit that he was dropped to the bench for the WC final against the Netherland.

A player that struggles to score in a team that has Xavi, Iniesta,Navas,David Silva,Fabregas,Alonso. . .(super creative players) is undoubtedly shit and hopeless

No mention of his injuries then? blink.gif

Look at how prolific he was at Liverpool - hardly undoubtedly hopeless, was he?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

No mention of his injuries then? blink.gif

Look at how prolific he was at Liverpool - hardly undoubtedly hopeless, was he?

Wow.

Hate to see what you say of players who don't play for Chelsea.

Anyhow, I take it you don't really watch many Spain games and know very little about how they play and how they used to play prior to 2008. I also will give you the benefit of doubt that you don't know that Torres had two knee surgeries prior to the WC. He was on the pitch in S. Africa less than 2 months after his 2nd surgery. It was for his meniscus. Kaka had similar surgery after the WC and he was out for 4 months.

But yeah, Torres is so shit Vicente Del Bosque not only wanted him in the squad but as a starter despite fitness issues. VDB, if it wasn't for his trophies, he would be an idiot. Same goes for Luis Aragones, who kept playing Torres despite knowing that the switch to tika-taka after the 2006 World Cup was not suited to Torres' game. Other than winning Spain's first title in 44 years, Aragones is hopeless at football too.

Yeah the same case can be said about Essien after his injuries, Kaka after his injuries, Ronaldinho, Ronalda and a bunch more.

When a player is finish, he is finish!

This is the case of Torres.

But you know the difference between Essien and Torres? That even though Essien was not as good as before, his passion, his attitude kept him going.

Torres was like a dry lump on the field.

Injuries can take away your play, but certainly not your attitude!

If you want to be a winner, you will have the right attitude.

@ justin you are absolutely spot on

He was so shit that he was dropped to the bench for the WC final against the Netherland.

A player that struggles to score in a team that has Xavi, Iniesta,Navas,David Silva,Fabregas,Alonso. . .(super creative players) is undoubtedly shit and hopeless

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TROLL!

Guest justin_3d

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TROLL!

I don't think hating on a player who is poor is trolling.

Troll hate for any reason at all.....

Hasn't the "undoubtedly hopeless" Torres scored 27 times for Spain, including in a European Championship final? Didn't he become the fastest player in Liverpool's history to reach 50 league goals? Just wondering. whistling.gif

Guest justin_3d

Hasn't the "undoubtedly hopeless" Torres scored 27 times for Spain, including in a European Championship final? Didn't he become the fastest player in Liverpool's history to reach 50 league goals? Just wondering. whistling.gif

Talking in the past tense, Like Arsenal, Liverpool, and Madrid fans that live in the past?

I am worry about the now!

I don't think hating on a player who is poor is trolling.

Troll hate for any reason at all.....

There's having a good argument, then there's being an ignorant moron. Labelling Torres 'undoubtedly hopeless' is quite simply the produce of a deeply confused mind.

Guest justin_3d

There's having a good argument, then there's being an ignorant moron. Labelling Torres 'undoubtedly hopeless' is quite simply the produce of a deeply confused mind.

In past time he would have been wrong. But seen in the now, from his time he came to Chelsea till today he does look undoubtedly hopeless.

His attitude is just awful.

You can have the best team in the world, but if your attitude is wrong, it will be hard.

Why do you think AVB goes out of it's way to preach about this? To motivate these players and all that stuff.

Cause that is what Torres need, and injection of passion for this club, which he never had.

Talking in the past tense, Like Arsenal, Liverpool, and Madrid fans that live in the past?

I am worry about the now!

you think Torres is rubbish ,,you dont like anelka or kalou either ,,,BUT think Lukaku is the answer to our needs ...If you arent a TROLL you

are just someone who knows little about football

Guest justin_3d

you think Torres is rubbish ,,you dont like anelka or kalou either ,,,BUT think Lukaku is the answer to our needs ...If you arent a TROLL you

are just someone who knows little about football

Torres present is rubbish. Back by a million people, except his fans!

I don't like Anelka and Kalou...am not the only one here that thinks that.

And think Lukaku is the answer to our needs???? NEVER!

But i will think that Lukaku would be a better wise choice then some of the striker we have.

Why?

Cause the lad is an ardent fan of the club. And this brings passion to the team like Terry. (And Terry do have some issues of the field that pisses me of, but in the field he is a lion, and that's what matter most)

We need that attitude in the field.

Now i do question how Lukaku can fit into AVB plan, but a boy like Lukaku that loves this team, would play anywhere they are told!

Torres present is rubbish. Back by a million people, except his fans!

I don't like Anelka and Kalou...am not the only one here that thinks that.

And think Lukaku is the answer to our needs???? NEVER!

But i will think that Lukaku would be a better wise choice then some of the striker we have.

Why?

Cause the lad is an ardent fan of the club. And this brings passion to the team like Terry.

We need that attitude in the field.

all this shit about Lukaku being a fan ..I dont buy it . Possibly he has modelled himself on Drogba that is all . He is playing in a crap league ..

Kezman was a star striker there ..Babayaro was their player of the year when he was 16 ,,Get real

Guest justin_3d

Aren't you sick of making the same old tired points in every seconds post? I know I fucking am.

Yeah I am.

all this shit about Lukaku being a fan ..I dont buy it . Possibly he has modelled himself on Drogba that is all . He is playing in a crap league ..

Kezman was a star striker there ..Babayaro was their player of the year when he was 16 ,,Get real

Chicharito played in a crap league.....

As tough as it was to watch it last year, I'd think we ought to take a breath and see what happens. Torres has had a few months to put things behind him. You've got the new manager who will come in with his own schemes. It should be just the fresh start he needs.

It's going to happen anyway, so I'll be optimistic until its proven otherwise.

Why do I get the feeling some posters would rather Torres fail then succeed? Last time I checked he wore Chelsea blue. To each their own.

I posted once in this to make a point. But it doesn't seem to have gotten through. And the argument that we give Torres time and support to show his worth this season and if he fails, then he'll deserve crap rather than slating him now during the preseason...doesn't seem to have gotten through either.

I give up. I bow to this:

"Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."