Todd Kane

• 3 months later...

signed a new 3 year deal...

Either we are about to loan him out and want to get some kind of investment next summer or maybe, and unlikely, he might stay here as a squad option....

Then why he wasnt with the team in USA?

Then why he wasnt with the team in USA?

Probably like i mentioned to loan him out and push up his value before selling him on. Maybe push for a PL loan and get him to be really tested. I know he's been at a few Championship sides last couple of seasons, though can't judge on how well he's done, could push him for greater pastures.

• 5 months later...

It was long time ago when it was clear that he won't make it here. Even a player who was in the team of the season in PL like Bertrand didn't make, so why would Todd do it, no chance for him. I'm almost 100% sure his next transfer will be permanent.

On 1/28/2016 at 4:13 PM, King11Didier said:

It was long time ago when it was clear that he won't make it here. Even a player who was in the team of the season in PL like Bertrand didn't make, so why would Todd do it, no chance for him. I'm almost 100% sure his next transfer will be permanent.

Yeah probly agree sad as it is ,wouldn't mind cutting the loanees down to max 22 next season make abit of money move on for all parties,put a buy back / sell on clause.

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Fuuuuuck. And he was doing so well on his loan.

Yip he was writing before it happened he was looking forward to pre-season with Cfc and maybe impressing the new boss.

30 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yip he was writing before it happened he was looking forward to pre-season with Cfc and maybe impressing the new boss.

At chelsea? You serious? We just had a 20 year old kid play light years ahead of any other player on the team against CL semi-finalists and get dropped like a sack of potatoes for the next. He has as much chance of being at chelsea as i have of scoring with Ms winslet.

57 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

At chelsea? You serious? We just had a 20 year old kid play light years ahead of any other player on the team against CL semi-finalists and get dropped like a sack of potatoes for the next. He has as much chance of being at chelsea as i have of scoring with Ms winslet.

Yip thats what he said and even Emilio was bigging him  up lol

• 1 year later...

Chelsea have sent right back Todd Kane on loan to Oxford United for the rest of the campaign, according to the club’s official website.

Why is Kane still on our books? we need to clear out a lot of loaness out some are just not good enough 

• 1 year later...

Todd Kane enjoyed another fruitful 90 minutes at right-back in Hull City’s 2-0 win over Stoke and was named Supporters’ Man of the Match. Ever present as an overlapping, attacking outlet, Kane’s dribble past the hapless Bruno Martins Indi was what won the free-kick, which was converted by Jarrod Bowen to open the scoring.