Terry About Yossi Benayoun On Chelsea TV!

Terry About Yossi Benayoun On Chelsea TV!

In an exclusive interview to Chelsea TV Terry asked about method acting 4-2-3-1 appeared promising in the last game against the Quiche and the function of Benayoun free offensive knot behind the vanguard;

"I think this game system is really good option, very intriguing to me to see what Joseph could contribute to the group he was unlucky last year with his injury but towards the end of last season he looked really sharp.

I think Tim can play that role very well, he has already proved very difficult to keep it "

Terry also spoke about the relationship of Joseph and Tours "has a great relationship with Fernando are probably best friends off the court and they understand each other very well on the court."

:eyebrows:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry also spoke about the relationship of Joseph and Tours "has a great relationship with Fernando are probably best friends off the court and they understand each other very well on the court."

eyebrows.gif

I remember last summer and Yossi said he spoke to Fernando everyday by phone since leaving Liverpool . I was really surprised by that. I knew they were friends but didn't know they were that close. Apparently they were travel roommates for all three years they were there. Now of course we also know that Torres and Chelsea were in serious talks about his transfer which Liverpool eventually scuttled. I'm sure Yossi thought Torres was going to follow. He did, it just took another 6 months.

Guest justin_3d

I remember last summer and Yossi said he spoke to Fernando everyday by phone since leaving Liverpool . I was really surprised by that. I knew they were friends but didn't know they were that close. Apparently they were travel roommates for all three years they were there. Now of course we also know that Torres and Chelsea were in serious talks about his transfer which Liverpool eventually scuttled. I'm sure Yossi thought Torres was going to follow. He did, it just took another 6 months.

We bought 2 players from Liverpool, and then two players from Porto.

Who next?

Bale and Modric, 2 players from Spurs? ^_^

The best signing Carlo made!

I beg to differ, Yossi was an astute signing by Ancelotti but David Luiz will hopefully become legendary and stay with us for a very long time. Ramires & Sturridge were also other brilliant signings by King Carlo, all of which I rate higher than Benayoun's acquisition. IMO.

Guest justin_3d

I beg to differ, Yossi was an astute signing by Ancelotti but David Luiz will hopefully become legendary and stay with us for a very long time. Ramires & Sturridge were also other brilliant signings by King Carlo, all of which I rate higher than Benayoun's acquisition. IMO.

Well I said that, because according to some people Carlo did not sign those players but the board.

And i Yossi i remember when he said Carlo wanted him. Yossi was a pure Carlo buy.

snapback.pngjustin_3d, on 29 July 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

Yossi was good signing, and mabye the board had inputs on the other signings but like said ramires,luiz & sturridge were better, and soon Torres will show himself as one too hopfully.

soory if english is poor, not natural tongue.

Guest justin_3d

snapback.pngjustin_3d, on 29 July 2011 - 05:44 PM, said:

Yossi was good signing, and mabye the board had inputs on the other signings but like said ramires,luiz & sturridge were better, and soon Torres will show himself as one too hopfully.

soory if english is poor, not natural tongue.

Well for me David Luiz is the best signing second by Sturridge, but like I said a lot of people here where saying those where not Carlo signing only Yossi....