• Content Count: 1

• Content Post Ratio: 0.00

• Number Of The Days Won: 0

• Last Activity:

Profile Information

• Favourite Player
    Tammy Abraham

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Lindon.G.Alcock's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

1. I have joined the forum for one reason, to get Iké Ugbo his deserved chance in the 1st team. I was watching the England vs Bulgaria match and thinking why didn't Tammy Abraham (my favourite player) get on the pitch yet. He is better than Kane thatch for sure. It made me think, who else deserves their shot. I have watched Ugbo for a long time, reserves, training etc, and he has the sill and latent to be even better than Abraham. I want a campaign for Lampard to stop bringing on Bathsuyi as the second striker, and use Ugbo. Lanpard wants the young ones to have their chance, well give Iké a shot. Reply with a yes no please if you think, Ugbo shot get his premier league shot. Thank you from a Chelsea branded blue blood.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You