Official - AVB confirmed as Chelsea boss

Guest justin_3d

Candidates for the new Chelsea management  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Who you want to see as the new manager?

Guest justin_3d

People should vote for their top candidate.

I did not wanted the list to go on forever, so i just put 10 options.

If you put "someone else" please let us know who is that other.

Thanks.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Benitez, lol.

Ah some people like him.

Plus he always outsmarted Mourinho :)

Really? We're going to move on that quickly?!

-_-

What's done is done.

Now people should have a vote in who they want.

This was ask before, and we did not do it. Now that is official, people should voice their opinion.

Guest justin_3d

Well his team won the cup today, the result was 6-2. And they completed treble.

He's the one and only who should be next Chelsea manager.

Dam, that is bad ass!

That is like what Pep did with Barcelona in his first year....

This is what Ancelotti had to say after today's game:

'We would like to finish the season differently but unfortunately we needed a strong motivation today,' said the Chelsea manager.

'Even though we had one more player in the second-half, we didn't play well, it was disappointing. 'It was difficult to find the right motivation. Obviously we wanted to play differently, to finish the season differently but this is normal at the end of the season when you have worked really hard but lost the fight for the title with Manchester United. To maintain motivation is not easy.

'We cannot say we are happy to reach second place, Chelsea has to fight for the title all the time. Sometimes there are problems and you are not able to win, this was this year for us.'

Because Villas-Boas is likely to stay with Porto - same about Mourinho, I choose Hiddink. But the next manager must know that even if he gets a double in his first season, he will not be guaranteed the job next season if he fails to repeat the same. So whoever becomes the new Chelsea manager, he will be under huge pressure. I'm really hoping that the club chooses the right man for the job.