La Noire

cfc-meleady

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockstar fell off.

GTA IV was boring too, well.. it was nothing like san andreas or vice city anyway.

Maybe your expectations of it was too high? I enjoyed GTA IV a lot and Red Dead Redemption was amazing as well.

San Andreas was the best one -story line wise.

Rockstar fell off.

GTA IV was boring too, well.. it was nothing like san andreas or vice city anyway.

Terminator is right imo. I haven't finished GTA4 because I got bored. As for SA, I played it for 4-5 years, and after I got bored of it I started playing multiplayer :) I actually stopped playing SA:MP last summer ^^

Maybe your expectations of it was too high? I enjoyed GTA IV a lot and Red Dead Redemption was amazing as well.

San Andreas was the best one -story line wise.

Agree about Red Dead, but GTA IV wasn't the best, i played it simply because it was GTA but i didn't enjoy it half as much as Vice City or San Andreas (which i still play).

Anyone else get this?, there was huge anticipation for it and i was really looking forward to a new game but to be honest it's a let down. Very slow moving and kinda boring, its like your controlling an episode of CSI.

Absolutely!! I got it expecting it to be incredible, but it's stupidly boring!

GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas will never be beaten by Rockstar.

Just about when I was starting to get bored with SA, I discovered SA:MP and kept playing. Even became a admin on some serv. Good times and a legendary game :)

Good game, really enjoy solving cases but the logic of the interrogations is a bit dumb at times and the game is other than the amazing faces pretty damm ugly. But yeah enjoyed it a lot and finished it yesterday.

Rockstar fell off.

La Noire isn't developed by rockstar so not sure why you are talking about rockstar "falling off".