The 'Pics they wish were never taken' Thread

Term-X

Then everyone else copied it. At least City were the first English side to do it, it should be theirs. I certainly wont ever do it at the bridge. Those City fans must be a bit fucked off with it tbh.

anyway back on topic......

eww.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's

. A thing Poznan have been doing for a few years now, then Man City saw them doing it in the Europa League and took it, then Swansea took it, then Celtic took it, and now Ireland fans, who failed terribly...

I hate how City just stole that celebration and claimed it as their own. Pisses me off..

Well i don't want to defend any of the fans that you mentioned but i highly doubt that Lech Poznan supporters were the first to use this celebration.There are many Eastern European set of fans that claim they came up with it first.

It's original name isn't "the Poznan" anyway,it's "grecques".

Well i don't want to defend any of the fans that you mentioned but i highly doubt that Lech Poznan supporters were the first to use this celebration.There are many Eastern European set of fans that claim they came up with it first.

Indeed. But they actually claim to have come up with it, I've had many discussions with City fans to prove it LMAO :doh:

We, Copenhagen, has been doing it for many years too now, not completely sure but if I remember correct it was Ascoli fans who started it, at least they were the one we stole it from a good long time back. eyebrows.gif

TCBuH.jpg