Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

If Mourinho wants him, we'll get him. Only PSG and City can match us for wealth - and Ronaldo definitely wouldn't go to City out of a love for United. PSG would be a threat, but anyone with ambition would choose the EPL over Ligue Un.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo wont join us...just because of United. this isnt even possible. futhermore, perez wont let him go. madrid this year have presidential elections. selling CR wouldnt benefit...i think they will renew his contract and give him more money. i dont even know why this thread is open. he wont join us. and to mourinho:

asked about his future: "i dont care about mourinho. i care about me and the club". yeah, that sounds really like he is in love with jose, doesnt it.

So Calderon thinks he will come here, weeell you are convincing me, but I doubt it will happen... It is a lot of money to spend. Even Roman knows that...

calderon doesnt knows s#it about the club anymore. and in especially nothing about CR. the same thing with the EX-santos president saying neymar will go to bayern...yeah we see, how he is going to them smh.

just close this tread. this is just time wasting.

If Mourinho wants him, we'll get him. Only PSG and City can match us for wealth - and Ronaldo definitely wouldn't go to City out of a love for United. PSG would be a threat, but anyone with ambition would choose the EPL over Ligue Un.

But. United could also be candidate for his signature. If the paper talk over the season is to be believed, they have enough financial backing to sanction the move. However with Ferguson gone, that may mean Ronaldo would've changed his mind.

Also need to bare in mind that Ronaldo & Mourinho's relationship hasn't been very good towards the end of Mou's tenure.

• 3 weeks later...

his tweet aint saying nothing. spanish media was reporting bs that he ha signed a contract, worth 20 millions per year and he just says its not true. perez has made it more than clear, that he wants CR to retire and wont sell him..he said if anyone wants to buy him, pay his release clause. and also, he wont never join Chelsea just because of ManUtd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is from some guy called marcelo lopez, have no idea where this came from but not taking it to seriously, i would be seriously worried if he signed

Ronaldo is due in Manchester at 9am tomorrow morning. His medical will be at 11am. He will sign his contract tomorrow at 1pm.

MUFC will announce at 3pm.. Tomorrow will be a very good day for MUFC fans.

• 1 year later...

Silly rumors going around we are preparing a 60m bid, coinciding with Hazard to Madrid rumors haha. I know it is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of happening especially with CR7's recent comments regarding Mourinho but lets say LVG fails to get top 4 and get sacked and CR7 wants to leave Madrid for whatever reason.

Who knows, Mou did manage to convince Fabregas to sign for us after all, 3-4 months after Fab indirectly telling him to shut up. While losing Hazard is tough but getting Ronaldo(career mode fifa fantasy) as replacement is great too, especially if we plan to use him for 2-3 years and buy Reus to fill Hazard's long term shoe. This is football, anything can happen. I mean who see Di Maria and Falcao as MU players now after their last season or after Di Maria MOTM performance in CL final/Falcao signing for Monaco.

Silly rumors going around we are preparing a 60m bid, coinciding with Hazard to Madrid rumors haha. I know it is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of happening especially with CR7's recent comments regarding Mourinho but lets say LVG fails to get top 4 and get sacked and CR7 wants to leave Madrid for whatever reason.

Who knows, Mou did manage to convince Fabregas to sign for us after all, 3-4 months after Fab indirectly telling him to shut up. While losing Hazard is tough but getting Ronaldo(career mode fifa fantasy) as replacement is great too, especially if we plan to use him for 2-3 years and buy Reus to fill Hazard's long term shoe. This is football, anything can happen. I mean who see Di Maria and Falcao as MU players now after their last season or after Di Maria MOTM performance in CL final/Falcao signing for Monaco.

I'd put the figure at 0%. He'd cost a fortune even at 30 years old, he loves United too much, and he clearly doesn't like Mourinho as a manager or person (Fabregas had never actually played under Jose so that was different).

I'd put the figure at 0%. He'd cost a fortune even at 30 years old, he loves United too much, and he clearly doesn't like Mourinho as a manager or person (Fabregas had never actually played under Jose so that was different).

Yeah 60m fee but I would imagine him+ some money for Hazard if it is the case or just a straight swap. Yep he will be on like £300k but that is nothing for someone like him, considering we will be getting rid of Hazard £170k per week as well at the same time.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-reveals-would-play-2969714 and as we know with footballers, nothing they say can be taken for granted because if that was the case we shouldn't even be having this conversation considering he said he wants to stay at Madrid for the rest of his career(don't they all?) when signing a new contract last year.

After reforming our transfer policy I don't think we'd pay 60-70 million for a 30-year-old player, even if he's called Ronaldo.

He is a player who can carry a team on his back but we need to concentrate on teamwork. Keep Hazard, Oscar, Schürrle and Salah, they can play together for long years.

Yeah 60m fee but I would imagine him+ some money for Hazard if it is the case or just a straight swap. Yep he will be on like £300k but that is nothing for someone like him, considering we will be getting rid of Hazard £170k per week as well at the same time. http://www.mirror.co...ld-play-2969714 and as we know with footballers, nothing they say can be taken for granted because if that was the case we shouldn't even be having this conversation considering he said he wants to stay at Madrid for the rest of his career(don't they all?) when signing a new contract last year.

I'd much rather have a 24-year-old Hazard than a 30-year-old Ronaldo in either case to be honest. I reckon Ronaldo was just being diplomatic there - he won't want to play under Mourinho again, especially not at Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You