Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

We should get Neymar because he is 7 years younger.....and will turn out better....

How are you so sure that Neymar, a kid who hasn't played a single European match who is vastly overrated more than any player imaginable, will turn out better than fuckin Cristiano Ronaldo. Enlighten me on that.

Neymar is a twat.

Beyond that, he's one of those cases you can almost be sure will fail by the time he's 25. All that hype has gotten to his head. We've seen it happen before with the likes of Freddy Adu, Robinho, etc. Neither Robinho nor Adu were as arrogant as Neymar, nor were they as disrespectful/unprofessional, and they still couldn't hold it together.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neymar is a twat.

Beyond that, he's one of those cases you can almost be sure will fail by the time he's 25. All that hype has gotten to his head. We've seen it happen before with the likes of Freddy Adu, Robinho, etc. Neither Robinho nor Adu were as arrogant as Neymar, nor were they as disrespectful/unprofessional, and they still couldn't hold it together.

And Ronaldo isn't?

Neymar has waaaaaaaaaaaaay more talent than Adu. The fact that he's the star of the Brazilian team already should tell you he's a big talent. Robinho was nowhere as near hyped up the way Neymar was, but he was still highly rated.

Robinho is still a good player. Neymar however is a seriously great talent who has everything to make it at the top. When he moves to Europe we'll all see on a more regular basis.

Neymar is a twat.

Have you seen the boy play? Hype or not, he has some SERIOUS skills. IMO him and hazard are the closest things to messi type of play. If he spent a couple of years in a better league he will be considered one of the best no doubt. He's just wasting his talent in brazil though.

He will fall apart.

This guy throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way. He goes out clubbing the night before matches. He once had his manager sacked because he refused to let him take a penalty.

No European club will indulge any of that shit, and little Princesses like Neymar won't change their ways no matter who tells them.

Neymar is a twat.

Have no arguments but just one example that fits this criteria: Jose Mourinho. Is he a failure?

Wait until Neymar is 25 and shut everybody up!

Just because he is not in the spotlight, people think he stopped playing well...

Have no arguments but just one example that fits this criteria: Jose Mourinho. Is he a failure?

Wait until Neymar is 25 and shut everybody up!

Just because he is not in the spotlight, people think he stopped playing well...

I don't care how well he plays, that doesn't affect my opinion of his future. He will end up like Gascoigne or Garrincha, hitting the bottle and ruining his career.

I don't care how well he plays, that doesn't affect my opinion of his future. He will end up like Gascoigne or Garrincha, hitting the bottle and ruining his career.

That prooves that you follow him very closely, he does not drink, he doesnt like it.

He goes to nightclubs everyweek, thwors private barbecues and all that. no drinking though.

He will just shut you up...thats all

Anyone who doesn't believe in Neymar succeeding, clearly hasn't watched the boy play on a regular basis. I don't even know if he's still considered just "potential". Even though he's just 20, he's that good. "He plays in the Brazilian league" well you clearly haven't seen him play on the international stage often.

However, I'd still buy Ronaldo in a heartbeat even though he's not so young anymore- the guy just brings in too much revenue. Sadly, he's not leaving Madrid anytime soon.

Specualtion is occuring already from that one statement about him not being happy.

Is it true he has a 1billion Euro buy-out clause?

What is the pourpose of a £1b buyout clause, why just not make a buyout clause? :)

No one denies the boy is talented, but to fuckin mention him in the same breath as Lionel Messi of Barcelona and Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid, is quite possibly the most laughable you could possibly do. He is hyped to a point where it is beyond ridiculous. He shits over a shit league in comparison to Europe,

He was the most laughable thing in the Club world cup last year against Barca, Ganso performed better than him. Neymar got a fuckin reality check.

Why does no one use the same argument for Ronaldinho? He drinks and clubs more than Neymar, but look at how he turned out. Even me, who isn't a fan of brazilians, can admit Neymar has some serious skill.

Ronaldinho didn't do these things when he was 20, he did it at 27-28 when he already made it in Europe and already confirmed himself as one of the best of his time.

Neymar has a long way to go in terms of personal mental development. He's still a 12 year old, impulsive, unreliable, erratic.

Ronaldinho didn't do these things when he was 20, he did it at 27-28 when he already made it in Europe and already confirmed himself as one of the best of his time.

Neymar has a long way to go in terms of personal mental development. He's still a 12 year old, impulsive, unreliable, erratic.

if you are talking about his off field activities he might find similar team mates here at the Bridge

Ronaldo's twitter:

September 4, 2012:

That I am feeling sad and have expressed this sadness has created a huge stir. I am accused of wanting more money, but one day it will be shown that this is not the case. At this point, I just want to guarantee to the Real Madrid fans that my motivation, dedication, commitment and desire to win all competitions will not be affected. I have too much respect for myself and for Real Madrid to ever give less to the club than all I am capable of. Abrazos to all madridistas

Like I thought, there's no way he is moving at all. Just typical media stirring.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You