Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's more likely that the everyone considered a problem in the dressing room will be sold. Whether it be Coentrao, Ozil, Kaká, Casillas or even Ramos, they are easier to sell compared to Ronaldo and if necessary they will be sold to accomodate CR7. I've always enjoyed a good Real Madrid raid and we have been missing for the last few clearouts (the Dutch contingent mainly).

Ramos would be a nice pick up. Shame we have no room for Ozil.

I believe that the real reason he seemed unhappy is because it was the anniversary of his father's death.

Why are there so many reports around? Well Ronaldo is one of the biggest stars in the world, any newspapers who slap Cristiano Ronaldo unhappy at Real Madrid on their front page will attract attention and gets shitload of sales.

Not even his quotes tell anything besides that he is not happy:

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."

tumblr_m9ovnvY7RJ1rsj88k.png

I believe that the real reason he seemed unhappy is because it was the anniversary of his father's death.

Why are there so many reports around? Well Ronaldo is one of the biggest stars in the world, any newspapers who slap Cristiano Ronaldo unhappy at Real Madrid on their front page will attract attention and gets shitload of sales.

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

Good points, but,

1) the anniversary of his father's death is hardly a professional issue.

2) why would he have a meeting with Florentino Perez because of that?

Although it's still possible that he didn't have any kind of meeting with Perez, and that's just a media bullshit, but still interesting..

If he says it is a professional issue then it clearly has nothing to do with the anniversary of his fathers death.

I have heard it has something to do with Real Madrid treatment of Kaka and attempting to push him out.

If he says it is a professional issue then it clearly has nothing to do with the anniversary of his fathers death.

I have heard it has something to do with Real Madrid treatment of Kaka and attempting to push him out.

Who knows...I've stumbled across some rumors and since this is Real Madrid, the royal club with god given right to win everything, a massive buzz must be made out of everything... Perhaps he really wants to leave, I don't know because he didn't tell me :P I guess there will be more news in the future...

"One of the main reasons for the Ronaldo's sadness could be that he still has not renewed his contract with Real Madrid and this summer, other players like Di Maria, Arbeloa, Albiol, or even Mourinho have done so. He'll be 30 when his contract is up and he won't be able to negotiate such a good deal at that age. Real Madrid and Ronaldo have been long privately negotiating the renewal of his contract, but have not yet reached an agreement. Mainly, because the law has changed in Spain, and from now, Cristiano Ronaldo will be taxed 52% of his salary when before it was only 23%. Ronaldo is under contract until 2015, and if Real Madrid renew his contract now, they may have to pay up to 30 million euros each year while they are paying about 15 millions now. And the are unwilling - at least not yet."

Maybe he's just bored there. They win 95% of all their games easily, their last game was barely even half sold out and there just doesn't seem much of a challenge there. I reckon he'll go back to Man Utd eventually. He still has 2 years left on his contract tho after this season so if he wants out, he needs to be sold. Won't be cheap lol.

On Sky Sports news Guillem Balague (La Liga expert and very very good journalist) said that Ronaldo's best friends in the dressing room were Marcelo and Coentrao and before the Barca super cup game Coentrao said 'we need to be ready to face the best player in the world' which apparently annoyed Ronaldo

Maybe they have not let him to wear some kind of t-shirt with for example: "It's for You Dad"? Maybe because of it he had fight with Perez or someone form the club. And he demonstrated his frustration but not celebrating his goals...

For me, these are just rumors. He would not leave Real.

We should get Neymar because he is 7 years younger.....and will turn out better....

How are you so sure that Neymar, a kid who hasn't played a single European match who is vastly overrated more than any player imaginable, will turn out better than fuckin Cristiano Ronaldo. Enlighten me on that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You