test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Wishlist Cristiano Ronaldo

Started by Tomo,

765 posts in this topic

@GuillemBalague: an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid....

Did anyone see the way he acted after scoring tonight too?

What did he do?

@GuillemBalague: an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid....

Don't believe this, where would he go? Man city?

Don't believe this, where would he go? Man city?

Apparently he'd go back to United and have reduced wages and that. He probably would but I don't know how much United would have to pay...

Surprised nobody posted the quotes themselves.

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters after the match.

"It's nothing to do with Iniesta [winning European player award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this]."

"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."

I was wondering why he didn't celebrate. I honestly thought it was because he was bored of scoring but he isn't going anywhere.

Indeed. In fact Robinho was 40m...but its because the media need this kind of bullshit. Before City, we were the mad guys, and there were lots of bullshits, like "Chelsea to pay 100m for Adriano".

In 7 years of Abramovich, the only mad move we made was 50m for Torres.

Shevchenko????

Apparently he'd go back to United and have reduced wages and that. He probably would but I don't know how much United would have to pay...

Even 100 million pay back would be worth it in my opinion, he's an awesome player.

I would have him here any day but that will never happen. Just a bit of shit going on at the moment, i imagine Mourinho will clear it all up in the next press conference.

OneMoSalah likes this

never gonna happen but we can all dream, and also why has Ronaldo done all this after the transfer window?? but anyway i think the only team that can pay his wages if city

He will create chances for himself and everyone around him. Him and Messi are in a class of their own, and would be amazing if he were to come to the bridge. However it seems very unlikely. But I shall dream about it

but surely we will have to pay him like 300k a week or something stupid like that!?

Yea, he'd probably go down as the highest paid player in the history of the sport.

On the subject of potential astronomical fees. I'd rather we sign Neymar, a better investment all round, he would slot right in with Oscar, they had great chemistry with each other at the Olympics.

He was talking about his injury there though.

Ah right lol. A Madrid fan wrote it as if to say he's not leaving. Nevertheless I don't believe he's leaving. Unless there's a ridiculous offer, Perez is simply too smart to let him go.

Ah right lol. A Madrid fan wrote it as if to say he's not leaving. Nevertheless I don't believe he's leaving. Unless there's a ridiculous offer, Perez is simply too smart to let him go.

With FFP it's very unlikely any team can come up with an offer to take him away from Madrid.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if all this a ploy to get a new contract.