Cristiano Ronaldo

Tomo

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is of to PSG, then bid for Hazard incomming in summer.

I was thinking MAN U...

Rooney

Ronaldo-Depay-Marital

PSG can buy him, but it depends who they bring in after they sack blanc

United can give Rafa, DDG, mata and herrera

I was thinking MAN U...

Rooney

Ronaldo-Depay-Marital

PSG can buy him, but it depends who they bring in after they sack blanc

United can give Rafa, DDG, mata and herrera

Outside of DDG none of them are good enough for Madrid. After the DDG debacle I think it maybe a while until they deal with Woodward again. madrid and their fans really like Navas, a poll showed by one of their newspaper that they were split on brining in DDG. Navas is a quality keeper, Madrid didn't want DDG that badly they wanted him to an extent.

Perez is a marketing expert, Ronaldo Is massively important because of his claim as arguably the best player In the world.

From Ronaldo Pov I can't see how.a move to Manchester can appeal to him. He left Manchester when they were the It club of the world alongside Barcelona. United is a shadow of their former selves. Ronaldo doesn't seem like a very sentimental person, wanting to go back because of emotional attachment to the club, fans, and city.

PSG I could see if he ever left Madrid, which is highly unlikely at this point.

Outside of DDG none of them are good enough for Madrid. After the DDG debacle I think it maybe a while until they deal with Woodward again. madrid and their fans really like Navas, a poll showed by one of their newspaper that they were split on brining in DDG. Navas is a quality keeper, Madrid didn't want DDG that badly they wanted him to an extent.

Perez is a marketing expert, Ronaldo Is massively important because of his claim as arguably the best player In the world.

From Ronaldo Pov I can't see how.a move to Manchester can appeal to him. He left Manchester when they were the It club of the world alongside Barcelona. United is a shadow of their former selves. Ronaldo doesn't seem like a very sentimental person, wanting to go back because of emotional attachment to the club, fans, and city.

PSG I could see if he ever left Madrid, which is highly unlikely at this point.

Ronaldo has scored 5 goals in one game and fuckall the rest.. He knows his image/brand will take a hit as soon as his goals start drying up.... Ronaldo cares about Ronaldo first and will do whatever to make sure that is satisified....

Also, I think the VP of Valencia has all of Ronaldo's image rights, not PEREZ.

Perez already has a new young player to market.... James Rodriguez. Talented, good looking and likeable... Bale obviously does not fit the bill, but James is ideal for Madrid. At United, Ronnie has an option to still be the face of England and united and to push his brand further... Along with an ideal situation.

PSG already wants him, but it makes 0 football sense... However, the arab clubs usually don't make any football sense with their transfers...

Ronaldo has scored 5 goals in one game and fuckall the rest.. He knows his image/brand will take a hit as soon as his goals start drying up.... Ronaldo cares about Ronaldo first and will do whatever to make sure that is satisified....

Also, I think the VP of Valencia has all of Ronaldo's image rights, not PEREZ.

Perez already has a new young player to market.... James Rodriguez. Talented, good looking and likeable... Bale obviously does not fit the bill, but James is ideal for Madrid. At United, Ronnie has an option to still be the face of England and united and to push his brand further... Along with an ideal situation.

PSG already wants him, but it makes 0 football sense... However, the arab clubs usually don't make any football sense with their transfers...

Let's agree to disagree, we clearly see things differently. But I will list the things I disagree on.

Ronaldo is not declining, messi also had a bad start last season. Still has 8 goals in 7 games, even though it came in two games. He will be alright at Bale FC.

James doesn't have the charisma and magnetism like Ronaldo, or ever reach CR7 heights on the pitch. Like James a lot though.

PSG would wipe United off the floor in a match, PSG is a class above. And they have made a lot of good football moves, and iq think you are selling those Arabs short. They have done well on the pitch, and they play a brand of football i am envious of. So from a football perspective it makes sense to choose PSG over United. Ronaldo would do wonders for PSG brand.

Let's agree to disagree, we clearly see things differently. But I will list the things I disagree on.

Ronaldo is not declining, messi also had a bad start last season. Still has 8 goals in 7 games, even though it came in two games. He will be alright at Bale FC.

James doesn't have the charisma and magnetism like Ronaldo, or ever reach CR7 heights on the pitch. Like James a lot though.

PSG would wipe United off the floor in a match, PSG is a class above. And they have made a lot of good football moves, and iq think you are selling those Arabs short. They have done well on the pitch, and they play a brand of football i am envious of. So from a football perspective it makes sense to choose PSG over United. Ronaldo would do wonders for PSG brand.

Ronaldo scored 5 goals all in one game in la liga out of 6 games (pks and tap ins)....He is declining...

We all know that if Cristiano doesn't score goals, he is useless in the buildup and does not believe in defending.

Charisma is something Ronaldo doesn't have... Most people either love him or hate him. James on the other hand is loved in madrid and in South America. He won over so many fans with his performances during the madrid double season and the world cup. Like Beckham, James is building an empire of female fans.. Who can blame james, he is a good looking guy.

For example facebook...

this was 2014.

The Facebook World Cup Squad

1. Cristiano Ronaldo — 84 M

2. Leo Messi — 58 M

3. Neymar — 23.5 M

4. Wayne Rooney — 20 M

5. Andreas Iniesta — 20 M

6. Mesut Ozil — 19.9 M

7. Iker Casillas — 19 M

8. David Villa — 14 M

9. Karim Benzema — 13 M

10. Sergio Ramos — 12.8 M

11. Gerard Pique — 12 M

12. Robin Van Persie — 9.2 M

13. David Luiz — 8.8 M

14. Angel Di Maria — 8.4 M

15. Pepe — 7.9 M

16. Marco Reus — 7.3 M

17. Mario Balotelli — 7.1 M

18. Luis Suarez — 6.6 M

19. Juan Mata — 6.4 M

20. Eden Hazard — 5.8 M

21. Mario Gotze — 5.7 M

22. Sergio Aguero — 5.7 M

23. Nani — 5.6 M

Right now, James Rodriguez has 28 M fans.......Neutral fans and rival fans love James. I know for a fact GIRLS love James.... The latin americans can probably back me up on this.

PSG and City spend how much money already? Both teams are talented, but doesn't mean they are making football sense.

PSG already does this

Cavani-Zlatan-Di maria

Matudi-verrati-motta

maxwell-luiz-silva-aurier

Their bench is

Lavezzi-lucas moura

Pastore-raibot-stambouli

kurzawa-marquinhos-vdw

They already let coman slip to juventus and now to munich.....

It is amazing how he has changed his style so much from around 2007. Now he is essentially a big ol' target man that can smash in headers and put away tap ins. Just a fancy Ruud van Nistelrooy. He 'plays wide' of course, despite spending not much of his time there.

Easily the best aerial forward in the world. No one can head a ball like Cristiano.

Ronaldo scored 5 goals all in one game in la liga out of 6 games (pks and tap ins)....He is declining.

Right now, James Rodriguez has 28 M fans.......Neutral fans and rival fans love James. I know for a fact GIRLS love James.... The latin americans can probably back me up on this.

PSG and City spend how much money already? Both teams are talented, but doesn't mean they are making football sense.

Oh mate, over here any girl would bend over to him in less than a second after seeing him, although I imagine part of it is because he is Colombian.

I would have loved to see James at the bridge.

Oh mate, over here any girl would bend over to him in less than a second after seeing him, although I imagine part of it is because he is Colombian.

I would have loved to see James at the bridge.

I know man.

So many girls love James...

Unlike bale, isco or even hazard, James is ideal player to market towards females... If James wasn't married, he would have a whole legion of them everywhere.

I know man.

Unlike bale, isco or even hazard, James is ideal player to market towards females... If James wasn't married, he would have a whole legion of them everywhere.

My gf wants Eden's babies, she got mine instead

• 1 month later...

I know man.

I'm really starting to think that you may fancy Cristiano yourself

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You